Windows 10: Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden

Discus and support Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been playing screensavers of photos I've collected all over the internet for years with no problems. All of a sudden I am frequently getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Capitolhillguy, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden

I have been playing screensavers of photos I've collected all over the internet for years with no problems. All of a sudden I am frequently getting a black screen with the statement an error is causing the screensaver from not playing. I can weed it out but with hundreds of images in each folder it is tedious. Can you think of any reason why this problem has starting occurring in multiple folders when there was never a problem before??? Could a certain format not work. I have scrolled through all the images and they all play with no problem on their own but not in a screensaver.

:)

Capitolhillguy, Jun 11, 2016
  2. wilroWS Win User

Windows 10 Screen Saver wait time keeps resetting to 1 minute

Having the same problem with an HP Pavilion laptop. The screensave might be saved for a day or so, then all of a sudden it reverts back to 1 minute and none for screensaver. Would think with so many scattered remarks on this over the net that MFST might
    send out a fix for everyone since obviously it's not just our computers.

wilroWS, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Carbubble Win User
    Screensaver not working after updated to Windows 10 Creators Update.

All of a sudden today, the blank screensaver worked. No new update and earlier today it wasn't working, but sometime this afternoon it was.

I've put Boinc on running permanently so I'm not going back to it as my screensaver, I just wanted the monitor to be blank.

Carbubble, Jun 11, 2016
Thema:

Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden

1. Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden - Similar Threads - Problems Screensavers Sudden

2. screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle: have tried online solutions and also contacted customer service but still cant solve this problem.the setting all changed to never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-all-setting-is-off-but-still-goes-into/d744e647-f77c-4c92-948e-ecb61b2ad811
  3. Screensaver problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver problems: My screesaver stopped activating by itself. It only works if I do a "preview." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-problems/1049e45b-fddc-4d40-9478-682250cf1690
  4. Screensaver/Monitor problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screensaver/Monitor problem.: Recently, I have been having nothing but problems with monitors STAYING off when it kicks in screensaver kicks in after 15 min and monitors shut off 5 min later. The problem is is that between 2000 and 2200 EVERY BLOODY NIGHT, the monitors suddenly become active. Now, you...
  5. Screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver problem: Few weeks ago, my screensaver is not working propertly. It works after restart or after changing some screensaver settings(no matter what) but after that it’s not working. submitted by /u/00Squid00 [link] [comments]...
  6. Screensaver problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver problems: A week or two ago I logged onto my PC and some weird thing appeared that looked like some sort of new screensaver editor thing, it had some images to choose from so I selected one of them and it appeared as the screensaver on one of my two monitors, the other one still had...
  7. All of a sudden space problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of a sudden space problems: Today I opened my Windows Explorer and saw a red beam under my 'Windows 10' partition. I originally made this partition 99.0 GB big. Now I only have a little over 9 GB left. I searched for big files using Windows Explorer's Search Tools - Size > Gigantic (> 128 GB). I did not...
  8. Screensaver suddenly not activating after set time

Screensaver suddenly not activating after set time: For some reason, haven't figured out why, my screensaver stopped activating after the time set. I can click "Preview" and it works fine, but after 10 minutes it isn't going off. I've restarted Firefox to be sure it didn't get a Youtube video stuck in it's craw, nope. Nor do I...
  9. screensaver problem

screensaver problem: i use my photos as a screensaver , and sometimes it works fine , but 3-5 times a week it shows a black screen and says that an error the screensaver from running it drives me nuts , anyone know what happening and how to fix it once and for all ? 38941
  10. Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?

Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?: It's happened to me only twice. My screen going black. Once when I was using it and I had to restart. I have read that, it seems to be a issue for some. It did not happen for a few more months. But I was away from my computer. But this time I only had to put my on button...