Windows 10: Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

Discus and support Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have 3 accounts (2 gmail, 1 hotmail) on mail app. I can delete, move and do everything from the app without any problems. However, on Hotmail, if I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tetsu, May 28, 2016.

1. Tetsu Win User

Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

I have 3 accounts (2 gmail, 1 hotmail) on mail app. I can delete, move and do everything from the app without any problems.
    However, on Hotmail, if I will delete or move some mails with the browser, on the app the old (these that I deleted or moved with the browser) mails are still there like I didn't deleted or moved them with my browser. I

Does anyone else has this problem? I don't have that problem with my 2 Gmail accounts but only on my Hotmail, the old mails that I deleted from the browser are still shown on the app.
    Obviously I can delete these old emails again from the app but it would be better if they were syncing with my browser like they should normally do.

Short explanation:

• I delete or move emails from the Windows 10 mail app email: > Everything works fine. On browser I can see the changes.

• I delete or move emails from the browser: > Not working. On Windows 10 app the deleted emails and the ones I moved are still there on inbox like I didn't touched them.

Also, where I can find the location that my emails from the app are stored on the computer?

:)

Tetsu, May 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

OP - Problem with sync mail !

Olexandr Gumennyy JR., May 28, 2016
  3. SOLVED: Windows 10 Mail App Fails To Sync Some Yahoo/Gmail Folders

My problem with the built in Windows 10 mail app is that it will never sync any of my custom created folders from my yahoo web mail (in addition to Sent, Drafts, Etc. as outlined above).

I have hundreds of these 'sub-folders' and even the ones with only a few saved emails will not sync into the Windows 10 mail app. When I request a folder sync on the Windows 10 mail app, it shows the 2 circling arrows for hours on end and hangs the mail
    app. I have left it 'syncing' for hours on end, even days and still no mail is syncing from Yahoo custom named new folders.

Any suggestions from the group?

Steve

SteveSackett, May 28, 2016
  4. gpstoloff Win User

On my W10 Mail app, for your second case, I need to manually resynch each of my accounts individually before the offending items will disappear.

gpstoloff, May 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - Problems syncing mail

2. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  3. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  4. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  5. Windows 10 Mail App on desktop is not syncing

Windows 10 Mail App on desktop is not syncing: My Mail application is not syncing by the hour and it is getting increasingly annoying because I am missing time-sensitive email as a result of that. Currently, it has not been syncing emails from the last 22 hours, this is way too long in this digital age. Please help. The...
  6. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  7. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  8. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing: Okay so I booted my computer today and select the windows 10 mail app and it had updated today. Now it won't stop syncing and Uni stack Service group is causing high disk usage. What should I do? 81259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app resynch