Windows 10: problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback

Discus and support problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am recently on windows 10 and using a touchscreen , when i reach the edge of the page and keep scrolling i have this weird effect on pages. is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jacklaverton, Oct 31, 2016.

1. problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback

i am recently on windows 10 and using a touchscreen , when i reach the edge of the page and keep scrolling i have this weird effect on pages. is there any way to deativate this. bellow is a screenshot as example. is there any way to disable this scrolling effect?
    problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback [​IMG]

:)

jacklaverton, Oct 31, 2016

2. access sdcard on n97

yes that means that you have tactile feedback set to on, on your phone. you can change the touch screen vibration in your profiles, go to profiles, customize and scroll down to touche screen vibration you can chose off, level 1, 2 or 3

radical24---01, Oct 31, 2016
  3. gmopro Win User
    Touchscreen - removing pointers when using touch screen

The best solution i found is to select visual feedback. That gets rid of pointers, but adds the visual feedback. If there is no solution, then that is why i cant figure it out. I see no need for a pointer right where my finger touches the screen. Where
    you touch is where you are.

I dont really notice the visual feedback much with scrolling.. unless you are on a white screen ...like this one. Then of course it bothers me. Ok, I will move on. If i could make the visual feedback in-visible, i would have this solved! Oh well. Thanks.

gmopro, Oct 31, 2016
  4. flhthemi Win User

problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback

Not an expert and I also can't determine from your screenshot what the issue is. However, you can have the taskbar auto hide and you can position it at the top of the screen. Maybe one or both will help you sort it out.

flhthemi, Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback

1. problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback - Similar Threads - problems touch screen

2. Touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen problems: My touch screen is not working when I am viewing PDF documents. I am using an HP laptop and Windows 11. If anyone knows what I can do about this, please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-problems/cb704c0a-867f-4623-b3e0-a6245dc269f8
  3. Touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen problems: My touch screen is not working when I am viewing PDF documents. I am using an HP laptop and Windows 11. If anyone knows what I can do about this, please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-problems/cb704c0a-867f-4623-b3e0-a6245dc269f8
  4. Touch Screen Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Problems: I am using Windows 11 on a Touch Screen laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I am viewing a PDF document, the touch screen function does not work. Can someone let me know what settings I should change to correct this problem?...
  5. Touch Screen Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Problems: I am using Windows 11 on a Touch Screen laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I am viewing a PDF document, the touch screen function does not work. Can someone let me know what settings I should change to correct this problem?...
  6. Touch pad scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad scrolling: Just did an update and my touchpad scrolling is now reversed. Been pulling down to scroll down for years and now it is reversed. How do I revert back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/d25a86e9-a66b-4a95-b4de-9b61aef7e088
  7. touch-pad scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch-pad scrolling: Hi, When i first got this laptop the touch-pad scrolling was enabled and working fine, and all of a sudden it just stops working and I don't know why or how to fix it. I was reading a previous person's response who had the same question and I tried following the steps to...
  8. Touch Pad Scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Pad Scrolling: Hello, Im tring to get my touchpad to be able to scroll again and I can't find anything that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/89ebfb00-bfb4-4e3d-897d-969fdfa105c8
  9. Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?: Hi, recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and was wondering if it's possible to prevent the slight up/down movement that happens to certain windows when scrolling to the 'scroll boundary' whilst scrolling with touchscreen or trackpad as shown here I don't mind it for most...
  10. touch screen scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen scrolling: I upgraded to Win. 10 8/3. Everything seemed to work fine for 2 days. Then yesterday, the 5th, I could no longer scroll sites up or down by touching and moving my fingers up or down. The other touch functions still work, like going to links or sites, the 'click here' (touch...