Windows 10: Problems With Two Browsers

Discus and support Problems With Two Browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I`m having problems with 2 browsers in W10. When I watch video from websites using IE, about every few minutes the video will freeze up for a few... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NotEnoughRage, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Problems With Two Browsers

I`m having problems with 2 browsers in W10. When I watch video from websites using IE, about every few minutes the video will freeze up for a few seconds, then resume. What settings in IE or W10 do I need to check to fix this issue?

Using Firefox, watching video from the same website, the video size is too small. You can see the box where the video size is supposed to fill normally, but currently the video size is only a quarter of what it normally should be.
    What settings in Firefox or W10 will fix this?

I contacted technical support of the business that airs the video, and they said it my browser settings.

:)

NotEnoughRage, Aug 18, 2016

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Aug 18, 2016
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Problems With Two Browsers

1. Problems With Two Browsers - Similar Threads - Problems Browsers

2. browser tracking problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browser tracking problems: Hello my name is George, I have some dilemmas about my (not defolt) Browser, where some programs detect tacking elements... If I must ask, is this program relevant, and how is this possible if it is true ? Thank you. (sand screenshots)[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]) [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 Touchpad intermittent problems in browsers only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Touchpad intermittent problems in browsers only: Touchpad problems: Two-fingers scrolling get stuck in Chrome and Edge browsers. Clicks and Taps responses are missing. Symptoms are short term intermittent happen 5 - 10% of the time. On installed applications touchpad works fine. This is brand new Asus UX331 laptop Win10...
  4. Browser Problem

Browser Problem: I think there is a problem with my laptop, every time I launched my PC, the command prompt will appear then suddenly it will disappear, then the Google Chrome browser will open even though I didn't click it. I don't know what's happening so please can you help me? This is...
  5. a problem with firefox been the default browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with firefox been the default browser: This is on my Dell laptop OS Win 10 Home 64bit. Every time I start Firefox, Firefox asks if "I want Firefox to be the default browser", see the 1st screen capture attachment bellow. I click yes and the default app window opens up. See the 2nd screen capture attachment bellow....
  6. a problem with firefox been the default browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a problem with firefox been the default browser: This is on my Dell laptop OS Win 10 Home 64bit. Every time I start Firefox, Firefox asks if "I want Firefox to be the default browser", see the 1st screen capture attachment bellow. I click yes and the default app window opens up. See the 2nd screen capture attachment bellow....
  7. Problem with all web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with all web browsers: All of the controls and shortcut bar keep disappearing from all browsers. Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I have to reboot to get them back. This is happening 2 - 3 times a day and is getting annoying. The example below is using Edge. [ATTACH]...
  8. This setting is managed by your administrator problem for app & browser control

This setting is managed by your administrator problem for app & browser control: In app & browser control were occour red words on " this setting is managed by your administrator". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/this-setting-is-managed-by-your-administrator/d078b8b9-6567-4365-9610-4d445c909ef8
  9. "Notification" that Chrome ran into a problem, so my OS is making MS Edge my default browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Notification" that Chrome ran into a problem, so my OS is making MS Edge my default browser: How do I prevent Win10 from replacing a default program I chose, with some Microsoft product? Replacing my browser with Edge as my "default" is an example. I get a "Notification" (represented by a little 'word bubble' at the bottom right of my screen) that Firefox or Chrome...
  10. display and browser problems after recent update in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    display and browser problems after recent update in windows: unable to change the brightness settings(intensity,nightmode) and unable to use the right click of mouse in browsers and cant even enter full screen mode (mozilla)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im failing to log into some websites using Lumia 625