Windows 10: Problems With Two Browsers

Discus and support Problems With Two Browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I`m having problems with 2 browsers in W10. When I watch video from websites using IE, about every few minutes the video will freeze up for a few... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NotEnoughRage, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Problems With Two Browsers

I`m having problems with 2 browsers in W10. When I watch video from websites using IE, about every few minutes the video will freeze up for a few seconds, then resume. What settings in IE or W10 do I need to check to fix this issue?

Using Firefox, watching video from the same website, the video size is too small. You can see the box where the video size is supposed to fill normally, but currently the video size is only a quarter of what it normally should be.
    What settings in Firefox or W10 will fix this?

I contacted technical support of the business that airs the video, and they said it my browser settings.

:)

NotEnoughRage, Aug 18, 2016

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Aug 18, 2016
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Problems With Two Browsers

1. Problems With Two Browsers - Similar Threads - Problems Browsers

2. I have problem with my browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my browser: I have problem with my browserany browser when I open them, my memory usage increases and my laptop freezeswindows10 and only one tab is open please help me I need to work with my laptop...
  3. I have problem with my browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with my browser: I have problem with my browserany browser when I open them, my memory usage increases and my laptop freezeswindows10 and only one tab is open please help me I need to work with my laptop...
  4. I have problem with my browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problem with my browser: I have problem with my browserany browser when I open them, my memory usage increases and my laptop freezeswindows10 and only one tab is open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-browser/09533c55-5d36-4b80-9986-4c6e8045faa9
  5. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  6. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  7. Problem z Browser Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem z Browser Core: Witam mam problem, ostatnio zauwazylem, ze moj laptop pobiera za duzo CPU. Wchodzac do menadzera zadan odkrylem, ze winowajca jest Browser Core ktory zuzywa az 80% procesora. Problem ustaje kiedy zakoncze zadanie, ale za kazdym razem kiedy wlacze laptop procesor szaleje. Jak...
  8. Problem z Browser Core

Problem z Browser Core: Witam mam problem, ostatnio zauwazylem, ze moj laptop pobiera za duzo CPU. Wchodzac do menadzera zadan odkrylem, ze winowajca jest Browser Core ktory zuzywa az 80% procesora. Problem ustaje kiedy zakoncze zadanie, ale za kazdym razem kiedy wlacze laptop procesor szaleje. Jak...
  9. My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?

My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?: Hello, For solving this problem I tried all methods that are in Microsoft community section. Even I reset and clean whole PC, still it freezes.I tried different 5-6 browsers all are get freezes. After freezing i open task manager it take 30-40 sec to open then I close that...
  10. My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?: Hello, For solving this problem I tried all methods that are in Microsoft community section. Even I reset and clean whole PC, still it freezes.I tried different 5-6 browsers all are get freezes. After freezing i open task manager it take 30-40 sec to open then I close that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im failing to log into some websites using Lumia 625