Windows 10: Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.

Discus and support Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have problem to install Windows 10 with an unattended xml file. Following error message appear "No images are available." Below the text is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kenne76, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Kenne76 Win User

Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.

I have problem to install Windows 10 with an unattended xml file. Following error message appear "No images are available." Below the text is the content of my unattended xml file. I have also attached an picture about error message. Can someone help me with this problem?

Code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings pass="windowsPE"> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <SetupUILanguage> <UILanguage>en-GB</UILanguage> </SetupUILanguage> <InputLocale>fi-FI</InputLocale> <SystemLocale>en-GB</SystemLocale> <UserLocale>fi-FI</UserLocale> <UILanguage>en-GB</UILanguage> </component> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <DiskConfiguration> <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI> <Disk wcm:action="add"> <CreatePartitions> <CreatePartition wcm:action="add"> <Size>350</Size> <Type>Primary</Type> <Order>1</Order> </CreatePartition> <CreatePartition wcm:action="add"> <Extend>true</Extend> <Order>2</Order> <Type>Primary</Type> </CreatePartition> </CreatePartitions> <ModifyPartitions> <ModifyPartition wcm:action="add"> <Order>1</Order> <Active>true</Active> <Format>NTFS</Format> <Label>System</Label> <PartitionID>1</PartitionID> </ModifyPartition> <ModifyPartition wcm:action="add"> <Format>NTFS</Format> <PartitionID>2</PartitionID> <Order>2</Order> <Label>Windows</Label> </ModifyPartition> </ModifyPartitions> <DiskID>0</DiskID> <WillWipeDisk>true</WillWipeDisk> </Disk> </DiskConfiguration> <ImageInstall> <OSImage> <InstallTo> <DiskID>0</DiskID> <PartitionID>2</PartitionID> </InstallTo> <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI> </OSImage> </ImageInstall> <UserData> <ProductKey> <WillShowUI>Never</WillShowUI> <Key>11111-22222-33333-44444-55555</Key> </ProductKey> <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula> </UserData> </component> </settings> <settings pass="oobeSystem"> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <AutoLogon> <Password> <Value>dABlAHMAdABQAGEAcwBzAHcAbwByAGQA</Value> <PlainText>false</PlainText> </Password> <Username>Admin</Username> <Enabled>true</Enabled> </AutoLogon> <OOBE> <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage> <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE> <SkipMachineOOBE>true</SkipMachineOOBE> <NetworkLocation>Other</NetworkLocation> </OOBE> <UserAccounts> <LocalAccounts> <LocalAccount wcm:action="add"> <Password> <Value>dABlAHMAdABQAGEAcwBzAHcAbwByAGQA</Value> <PlainText>false</PlainText> </Password> <Name>Admin</Name> <Group>Administrators</Group> </LocalAccount> </LocalAccounts> </UserAccounts> <TimeZone>(GMT+02:00) Helsinki, Kiev, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius</TimeZone> <DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>false</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet> </component> </settings> <settings pass="specialize"> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <ComputerName>Computer</ComputerName> <TimeZone>FLE Standard Time</TimeZone> </component> </settings> <cpiProblems with unattended Windows 10 installation. :eek:fflineImage cpi:source="wim:c:/installation/win10/install/sources/install.wim#Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" /> </unattend[/quote] >

:)

Kenne76, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 2, 2016
  3. jmetn Win User
    repeatedly restarting

'Why is my WIn10 laptop repeatedly restarting at unattended intervals? There are no updates installing. Multiple malware scans show no problem. Power settings are unchanged.

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Power on or off a device / PC)

jmetn, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.

1. Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation. - Similar Threads - Problems unattended installation

2. Reboot to Uefi settings after Windows 10 unattended installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot to Uefi settings after Windows 10 unattended installation?: I use a tool called Ventoy bootable thumb drive that allows me to run 4 different unattended Windows installs using 1 Windows 10 ISO. Home UEFI, Home BIOS, Pro UEFI, and Pro BIOS. The other two techs at work have started using it as well, but we have one problem with it. It...
  3. OOBE Unattended install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE Unattended install: I am trying to be able to quickly provision machines with windows pre-installed. I created the below answer file and named it unattend.xml. I put this on the root of a blank flash drive and booted, it did not grab the file. Did i miss something? <?xml version="1.0"...
  4. Unattended install question

Unattended install question: Unattended install of custom install.wim working well except for a few things. In unattend.xml, I have <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE> but I was still asked to connect to Wireless. I was also asked to choose Privacy settings for my device. Is there an...
  5. Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10

Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10: Followed Kari's excellent tut - Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10 WSIM Getting the following Answer File Validation problem: The setting has not been modified. It will not be saved to the answerfile....
  6. Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10: Followed Kari's excellent tut - Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10 WSIM Getting the following Answer File Validation problem: The setting has not been modified. It will not be saved to the answerfile....
  7. Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation: We are using the following xml file for windows 10 unattended installation. But unable to Pass Keyboard layout selection , Privacy settings, Lets connect (network setup) settings. Could you please help us out. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -<unattend...
  8. Apply unattended answer file to Windows 10 install media

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Apply unattended answer file to Windows 10 install media: How to: Apply unattended answer file to Windows 10 install media [img] Information We have multiple tutorials on Ten Forums about creating a custom Windows install media and automating Windows Setup and OOBE. All those tutorials are intended for advanced users, requiring...
  9. Problem with Windows 10 unattended answer file?

Problem with Windows 10 unattended answer file?: The problem with my answer is that following error message appears "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> setting from the unattend answer file". Can someone help me with this problem? Can I somehow skip this product key part in the answer file? Here is my answer file....
  10. Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10: How to: Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10 [img] Information Installing Windows 10 is done in three phases: Boot from install media, run Windows Setup Configure hardware devices Windows Welcome (OOBE) In normal install, user interaction is...