Windows 10: Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up

Discus and support Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I had an update a week or 2 ago for Windows 10, I thought nothing of it, but ever since then, my PC wakes up at random times. This isn’t totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NotEvenJauuuwn, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up

When I had an update a week or 2 ago for Windows 10, I thought nothing of it, but ever since then, my PC wakes up at random times. This isn’t totally unusual, because after every Windows 10 update, my PC would usually wake up right after I put it a sleep for a few days after it updated, but would eventually stop. I had turned off my mouse and keyboard, and network port to not wake my computer up, but that never seemed to do anything. I would check last wake constantly, but it would never give me a reason it woke up. Anyway, since this update, my PC just wakes up from sleep at random times, whereas it only used to wake up after I put it in sleep mode.

Also, randomly all things that are using USB’s will still be on (mouse, keyboard, etc), but it’s like they’re frozen, I can’t move my mouse on the screen, and my keyboard won’t do anything either. I’ll hear a sound that Windows 10 makes, kinda like a disconnect noise or something. It makes me have to restart my PC to get it to why ro again. Also today when I woke up, my PC was on, because it had randomly woken up again, and my mouse and keyboard weren’t on, but they were plugged in, and so I restart my PC, and they come on, but then my screen isn’t coming on. My screen did this the other day too, I just undid the cable that connects to the PC, and put it back in and it worked.

Also I had the task bar thing where it wouldn’t work, and I looked how to fix that, and it hasn’t done it since I did the things that a lot of people said to do, and I believe after doing that, this stuff started happened, but I could be wrong about that.

Also, my time is messing up on my computer as well. Like it's many hours behind. And to fix it, I have to turn off and on "Automatically set time".

And the login screen background is not the one I have chosen.

Is anybody else having problems like this? I need help to fix this!

:)

NotEvenJauuuwn, Nov 28, 2017

2. Problems with laptop after waking up, turning on, and opening lid. How to fix?

So I bought a dell laptop during December of last year, and ever since the day I started using it, it's been having this problem where when I sometimes start it up, wake it up from sleep, and even open the lid, it does this thing where the cursor is
    no where to be seen or is stuck at the bottom corner of the screen unable to move, and there's these transparent circles that show up at the bottom of the screen. I then have to force the laptop to turn off and turn it back on (sometimes repeating this process
    multiple times before it even works properly again) as it is the only way to fix it. I'm tired of dealing with it. I have windows 10 and the laptop is an Inspiron 13-7378. This photo shows what happens. How do I fix this?
    Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up [​IMG]

NatalieC1405, Nov 28, 2017
  3. Problems with laptop after waking up, turning on, and opening lid. How to fix?

Hi thanks for the reply. I have recently fixed the problem by turning off touchscreen. Although it is not a permanent solution, it will do for now as I don't use the touchscreen option that much. Thank you for your time.

NatalieC1405, Nov 28, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up

EdTittel, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up

1. Problems with USB’s, screen not turning on, and PC randomly waking up - Similar Threads - Problems USB’s screen

2. W10 pc Wouldn't Wake Up Problem ?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 pc Wouldn't Wake Up Problem ?: Hello, Always something new, I guess. Never had this before. Couldn't wake up my HP W10 desktop pc from sleep mode, which I have it set to sleep each night automatically after I go to bed. Hp desktop, was on, but no display on the monitor. Sometimes, a small diamond shaped...
  3. PC waking up and turning on by himself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC waking up and turning on by himself: Hi people, i am in desperate need of help because im about to smash my way into Windows building and hit someone because this problem is pissing me off for now 3 years (: I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 on since May 2017. Since then, i upgraded the PC here-and-there with...
  4. Turning on the lights makes my PC wake up

Turning on the lights makes my PC wake up: So, I usually keep my PC in sleep mode most of the time and lately I've been finding it wake up a lot for no apparent reason. Initially, I expected this issue to be related to the peripherals, mostly the mouse being moved through slight vibrations or something along those...
  5. PC Wake Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Wake Problem: No matter how many times I put the PC to sleep it constantly wakes and is driving me insane. Here's the result from the cmd, please help as I really don't understand it.[ATTACH]...
  6. Night Light randomly disabled after screen wake up

Night Light randomly disabled after screen wake up: sometimes when i turn on my screen the night light is disabled but it's still ON in the notification sidebar toggle, so i have to press 2 times the toggle to turn it ON again, anyone know a fix for it? submitted by /u/winzupdatee [link] [comments]...
  7. PC won't wake up: Intermittent problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't wake up: Intermittent problem: Hello Problem do come and go. Now more frequent. PC won't wake up from the sleep mode. - I did check all the mouse and keyboard setup to allow to wake up - I did setup the BIOS to enable it. - I did repair some Windows file using SFC /scannow This afternoon, I was not...
  8. Wake up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up problems: Hi all my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , anyone knows how to fix ? Thx 48515
  9. problem waking up

in Windows 10 Support
    problem waking up: Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 the other day and since then when I put it in sleep mode it will not wake up, Can anybody help me? Thanks 11207
  10. Turn off/ Wake up problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off/ Wake up problems: Hello, everybody! It's me again.. I have some problems and I would be happy if someone can help me. (Feeling so so so stupid..) Problems: 1.I find fbl_impressive (build 10049) when I am looking for updates but an error is showed - 0x80246017 *Sleepy (I know build 10049 is...