Windows 10: Problems with Verizon email account

Discus and support Problems with Verizon email account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I started to have a problem with my Verizon email account after I upgrade to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. All my folders disappeared, sent,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Rich26, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Rich26 Win User

Problems with Verizon email account

I started to have a problem with my Verizon email account after I upgrade to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. All my folders disappeared, sent, deleted, all the ones I made. The email page shown on the screen shows a blank area where the folders had been. The email display area shows (back to back arrows) that usually indicate you could stretch the screen width in that direction but you can't. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution. Thanks,

:)

Rich26, Aug 27, 2015

2. Need to disassociate email address completely from Microsoft account, in order for it to function properly in "Mail" app?

Hi, Vardhaman -

Thank you for your help with this.

There is no problem accessing the Verizon email account through my phone, tablet, online through Verizon's own email browser, or even at my office through Outlook.

I also have a second Verizon account, which is functioning perfectly through Mail. The problem only affects the email account which formerly had been associated with my Microsoft account

I attempt to add the Verizon account to Mail (through "add account") as "other account POP, IMAP", and I get a message that the account was set up successfully. However, when it attempts to sync, I get the error message "Your Verizon account settings are
    out-of-date. Fix account / Dismiss."

When attempting to fix the account, I re-enter the password (which had been correct in the first place), and the error loop re-occurs.

Thanks again for the help. -- Randy

radiocynic, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Outlook - receiving email with verizon account

Since 2/9/16 I have been unable to receive email from my Verizon account in Outlook. However, I can send an email. When I sign in to the Verizon webmail account it is all there. I contacted Verizon, and they said it was a know issue and they were working
    on it?? Still not working,. Anyone else having this problem?

Thank you.

BetsyJerry, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Problems with Verizon email account

How are you accessing your Verizon mail? If it is through their webpage, then there is probably an issue with how Edge displays it. If you are using Edge, try Google Chrome and see if that displays your mail properly.

DeaconFrost, Aug 27, 2015
  5. Rich26 Win User
    Deacon, Thanks. I do access through their website, but when I use my Samsung tablet( Android) I see the folders. I forgot to add that when I posted.

Rich26, Aug 27, 2015
  6. That definitely sounds like an Edge issue. I've come across a few minor issues with pages not loading or displaying properly in Edge, so that's why I suggested Chrome. I keep it handy for when I come across issues like this.

DeaconFrost, Aug 27, 2015
  7. Rich26 Win User
    Thanks,
    I downloaded chrome and my problem no longer exists.

Rich26, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Verizon email account

1. Problems with Verizon email account - Similar Threads - Problems Verizon email

2. Data usage way up, with IMAP email/Verizon WiFi problems - COINCIDENCE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data usage way up, with IMAP email/Verizon WiFi problems - COINCIDENCE?: Hi:I'm not sure if I posted to the correct area, so I picked "Virus and Malware", as an assumption to the cause of my problem.I have a Dell Vostro with fully-updated Windows 10 and connect to the internet via 2 Verizon WiFi "pucks" with a 22GB limit for each. When limit is...
  3. Tale of 2 Windows 10PC's. Neither will accept Verizon or Comcast added email accounts on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tale of 2 Windows 10PC's. Neither will accept Verizon or Comcast added email accounts on...: I think I said it pretty much in the subject. What is with this Windows App? It seems to be so hard at times. Not helping is old vs. new suggestions when using a search for an answer. But I've tried most of them. Strange as it seems it seems to be no problem to add MS...
  4. switching emails from aol verizon to thunderbird

in Windows 10 Customization
    switching emails from aol verizon to thunderbird: I have tried to switch from aol to about 6 email providers and keep running into an error. Most of the times it does't accept my password - which is correct. Other times - I get a configuration error. Ideally I would like to use Thunderbird. I have been trying to do this...
  5. verizon jetpack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  6. Verizon Meassage + Problem

Verizon Meassage + Problem: Last week I installed Verizon Message + on my w10 desktop. I use Message + on Samsung Phone and Tablet. When I send message to Apple user I am not able to receive a reply on my desktop from Apple Product, but I see their response on my Samsung Product just fine. Is there a...
  7. email account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email account problem: I have two accounts, but I need one. My email associated with Xbox live is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, with my gamertag Aragorn12085 attached to it. The problem I am having is that my AIM email is defunct, it doesn't exist anymore, so I made a new account,...
  8. AOL Verizon email stopped working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL Verizon email stopped working on Windows 10.: My AOL email account from Verizon stopped working three days ago on Windows 10. It still works fine on my Windows 7 and Android phone. Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting and adding back my account. None of this...
  9. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  10. Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.: I have been trying to put my two @verizon emails that Ive had for a very long time onto my mail app. I have the account put in Its just that I cannot receive or send any emails. I keep getting an error to "We could not access this account you might need to update your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot windows email verizon account