Windows 10: Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application?

Discus and support Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I experience problems with video reproduction in every Player and application. Video is "messed" when I start it and after a while picture become... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Acronis, May 25, 2017.

1. Acronis Win User

Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application?

Hi, I experience problems with video reproduction in every Player and application.
    Video is "messed" when I start it and after a while picture become OK. but then when I scroll though video it becomes bad and messed again.
    Parts of the picture are gray, it is usually some video where not all picture is changing all the time, for example when background is static, or screenshot videos.
    Sometimes the same exact video plays fine, but then next time I open it it doesn't play properly. this happens in the same manner, in VLC player, sm player, avidemuth, virtualdub...
    I tried to change codec packs, I installed K-lite, (didnt know that is full of bloatware, it installs bloatware without consent and hijacks homepage in browsers, very bad! not recommended)
    After I uninstaled k-lite pack I installed shark advanced codecs. I uninstalled all previous codecs first.
    Also I uninstalled all previous drivers and installed newest drivers for my amd card.
    Still, the same nothing changed! anyone experience the same problems? any solution?

my config:
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10240 Multiprocessor Free
    CPU:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Motherboard:
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V LE
    Memory:
    8,00 GB
    Graphics Card(s):
    AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
    Sound Card:
    Realtek High Definition Audio

:)

Acronis, May 25, 2017

2. N78 Real Player not functioning

My problem with Real Player is not regarding the reproduction of videos but when I try to stream them...

For example, when I try to play a YouTube Video the internet app switches to Real Player and the screen reads: "Loading 0%" and then it fails.

Any idea that might help?

Message Edited by on 04-Nov-2008 02:58 AM

olmaster90, May 25, 2017
  3. zokinet Win User
    Nokia E66 video delay problem

What you think, can they fix that problem with some new firmware? It is realy shame that phone like E66 have problem like this one, I was a proud owner of Nokia 6280 and that phone makes good videos so I was hoping that E66 will be even better because of
    3.2MPx camera and Symbian system with real player installed but results are not acceptable! Not just video recording results are bad with delay, but also video reproduction by real player is awful with interjection.

Somebody please give me a little hope that will be corrected!!!

Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application? :(

zokinet, May 25, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

VLC uses its own codecs, so that's probably not your problem. It's something that's common to all players, no matter what codec they use. That would be something like your video driver.

Do you have a good reason for continuing to use an OS that Microsoft no longer supports?

Windows 10 version 1507 will no longer receive security updates

5. Acronis Win User
    I updated driver, is there any settings that I can change?
    I didnt know my version of w10 is not supported, but this problem is happening for months, dont know the cause or did Microsoft solved it in new versions.

Acronis, May 25, 2017
  6. Why don't you update it to the latest release of 15063.332 and maybe you problem will go away. It will not get worse.

You can get the toll here:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...assistant.html

Josey Wales, May 25, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    Even if you had deferred Features Updates your 1507 build 10240 should have updated to 1511 build 10586 in April 2016 when it became Current Branch for Business...
    Current Branch for Business updated to Windows 10 1511

...and to 1607 build 14393 in November 2016.
    Windows 10 1607 is now a Current Branch for Business (CBB) release

Have you deliberately disabled Windows Update?

In your situation I would first make a system image of your current system. Then I would try upgrading to the latest version 1703 build 15063. You may find your video problem gets fixed in the process.

Get the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/soft...load/windows10

Then use it to 'make media for another PC' to download the .iso or USB media. Mount the .iso (or plug in the USB) and from within Windows run the Setup you'll find there to start the upgrade. See this tutorial:

Download Windows 10 ISO File

8. WOT
    WOT Win User

@Acronis: When you say "video reproduction in every player", are you making reference to problems with videos you have produced/created/edited and are now trying to play them back in different media players? Do all video types (ie, wmv, mp4, etc) react the same way or is it just one specific type of video? Or, are you simply stating that any video will not play correctly in any media player? If the latter, what would be the sources for the videos in question? Youtube maybe? You have to be more specific to get the help you need.

9. Acronis Win User
    I tried updating w10 one month ago but gave up, few times I run the upgrade, downloaded ISO, disabled antivirus firewall etc, but at the end just couldn't update, it just says it is not possible to update, I didnt find solution for this, but right now I cant afford clean install and reinstalling everything. so now I delayed update, but I had this problems with videos long before, only now it is that I need to work with videos because of my job.

Acronis, May 26, 2017
  10. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Again, you have to provide specific examples:

How did you worked with a video?
    What program(s) did you use?
    What file extension did the original video have?
    What file extension did you use to save the new video?
    What video and audio codecs were used to create the new video?

11. klcp Win User
    It actually does ask for permission! There is a page during installation titled "Additional Software Offer" with accept/decline buttons. Besides the optional offer it is totally clean.
    Since you obviously don't pay much attention during installation of software, I would recommend Unchecky. That is a useful little tool that automatically declines/skip unwanted offers in many applications.
    You can also install K-Lite with Ninite, which does a silent install without offers.

Disable hardware acceleration in the video decoder (or player). If it only happens with your own videos, then they might be damaged. If it is truly with all videos and also as random as you describe, then the issue is probably somewhere low level, where data is getting corrupted after reading from disk (chipset/raid driver?) or in memory (bad ram? overclocking bug?). It is certainly not codec or player related.

Thema:

1. Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application? - Similar Threads - Problems video reproduction

2. Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player: Hi all,Sorry to bother you, but I'm at my wits end. I cannot progress through to any Microsoft Online Support page due to an error page which I keep getting when entering in my account password. MS Outlook support people have tried to assist but said its out of their hands...
  3. Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player: Hi all,Sorry to bother you, but I'm at my wits end. I cannot progress through to any Microsoft Online Support page due to an error page which I keep getting when entering in my account password. MS Outlook support people have tried to assist but said its out of their hands...
  4. Problem playing older videos on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem playing older videos on Windows Media Player: Hello I have a large number of videos from years past stored on a portable hard drive, which always used to play on Windows Media Player on my computer with no problem. However, now when I plug this portable hard drive into my computer and try to play these videos, Windows...
  5. video players

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video players: The video players all of them makes my videos look very sharp like outlines whatsoever how do I fix this? i tried making it high resolution it doesn't work, I tried adjusting the settings on media player doesn't fix it. When I send the videos to my phone perfectly fine! This...
  6. video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    video player: I have a request. On most of my sites that I visit a floating video player keeps popping up and covers too much of the page that I am trying to read. There used to be an extension that would disable this, but the person who ran that, stopped handling it. This happens in...
  7. Video player

Video player: How can I upgrade my video player on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/7c07e8ba-8bd6-448b-9b1d-729cde2e3af7
  8. Video player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video player: Video playback is in washed out colour almost black and white. Looking for way how to fix it. Windows 10, 64 bit, AMD HP all in one comp. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/bd349ed6-54ef-47a2-9943-df99791ecd0f
  9. Audio reproduction

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio reproduction: Can I record from an external record player and cassette player or do I need another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-reproduction/07b6aed8-e390-426f-a015-a2697b9e7f2d
  10. video player

video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video reproduction problems

2. free download & install compatible vlc media player app for nokia E66