Windows 10: Problems with video

Discus and support Problems with video in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I get this [img] Why? 10725 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Problems with video

I get this

Problems with video [​IMG]

Why?

:)

GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 30, 2015

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Jul 30, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jul 30, 2015
  4. slotty15 Win User

Problems with video

Don't know why but I get similar garbled video but only in the list of programs when I press the windows/start button and in the wide grey box next to it. Loaded 10 on Tuesday night and can't get candy crush to work either - even when I can make out which button is for candy crush.

slotty15, Jul 30, 2015
  5. dbz2k Win User
    Do you have an AMD radeon 6310 graphic card? I have the same issue as you

dbz2k, Jul 30, 2015
  6. I have an AMD Radeon HD 6410D but I'm going to do a clean install.

GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    Please fill out your system specs in the Forums CP. It helps to know what hardware you are using.

8. reset20 Win User

Problems with video

I have the same issue with my AMD HD 6310 graphics. Green video play back. I did a clean install, which made the issue worse. I can no longer view choppy videos. AMD needs to fix the driver so we can watch videos again.

reset20, Aug 28, 2015
  9. swarfega Win User
    If this is a recent release of the driver, consider rolling back to a previous version.

swarfega, Aug 28, 2015
  10. reset20 Win User
    Will windows 10 updates let you roll back drivers?

reset20, Aug 28, 2015
  11. swarfega Win User
    You can hide unwanted updates. Check out this tutorial.

swarfega, Aug 28, 2015
  12. reset20 Win User
    Well, I tried that on windows 10 home. How to temporarily prevent a windows or driver update from reinstalling. I ran the tool it only gave me two devices which I could hide. It didn't give me the option to hide my AMD display driver which is 15.2... I continued with the driver roll back and installed the 15.6 beta driver which everybody says it works. Also, I uninstalled the ACC ver. 15.7 and driver ver. 15.2 before I installed the 15.6 beta driver. First restart windows updated back to 15.2 . Still no video playback.

reset20, Aug 30, 2015
  13. reset20 Win User

Problems with video

I can watch videos now. Go to internet options in your control panel. Go the advance tab. Check the box use software rendering under the accelerated graphics. I also opened IE 11 and installed Microsoft Silverlight. However, full screen pixels a bit.

reset20, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with video

1. Problems with video - Similar Threads - Problems video

2. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  3. MS Defender video problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Defender video problem: When running MS Defender Offline Scan the video is badly distored and only bliinks on for about a second, then the screen goes blank for several seconds, then it repeats distorted video - no video-.distorted video - no video-etc. This only happens with Offline scans all...
  4. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  5. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box....************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer machine.config must have...
  6. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  7. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...: IHAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN SUDDENLY POP UP AND CAME THESE WRITTEN WORDS:-- Unhandled execption has occurrred in your application if you click continue.The application will ignore this error and attempt to...
  8. I HAVE FACING PROBLEM WHILE OPENING THE ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION THE VIDEO WAS NOT ABLE TO...

9. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  10. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...