Windows 10: Problems with Windows 10 Update (bootcamp)

Discus and support Problems with Windows 10 Update (bootcamp) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got this error while trying to update windows 10 (bootcamp) on 2017 macbook pro touchbar "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by deltamind, May 23, 2018.

1. deltamind Win User

Problems with Windows 10 Update (bootcamp)

I got this error while trying to update windows 10 (bootcamp) on 2017 macbook pro touchbar "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0xc0000005" Does anyone had the same issue? How to solve this error?

:)

deltamind, May 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 Update 1511 Reboot Loop Bootcamp

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to refer to the reply posted by “Wungraileng Vashi” from this thread to check if that helps.

BSOD on windows 10 running on Mac with bootcamp (Applehfs.sys error)

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 25, 2018
  3. RadeRad Win User
    Observations: Win10 and Apple Bootcamp

Hello!

Let me prefix my journey by stating that I really like the small and powerful form factor
    of the Mac MINI. It's an i7 processor that just FLIES, in a footprint no bigger than my desk phone. OS-X, however, leaves a ton to be desired, which is why I like my Windows operating system.

WIN 10

I have given up on hoping to get Win10 to function on my Mac MINI Bootcamp partition.
    Win10 is incompatible with the original Bootcamp support drivers,
    which is why you will slowly lose things like sound, Wi-Fi and USB devices which worked perfectly prior to the Win10 upgrade. Sure, these basic system components might work fine for a couple of months following the Win8.1 to Win10 upgrade, but as Win10 updates
    get pushed, you will gradually lose them, and there is no way to get them back. Bootcamp with a WIn10 ISO does not work; I know, I tried.

SOLUTION

Apple folk -- Stay on Windows 8.1 until Apple updates Bootcamp support to accommodate Win10. Apple Bootcamp drivers DO support Win 8.1, and Win 8.1 takes up a lot less Bootcamp disk space than Win10! If your Windows 10 build has you in
    a rage (like mine did), before you delete your partition, get your Win8.1 ISO build (see steps).

STEPS TO INSTALL Win8.1 on Apple Mac Mini Bootcamp

• Make sure you have your Win8.1 product key and a large USB flash drive
    • On any PC that has a working Windows partition and network access, download the Windows 8.1 64bit ISO image. This site has the link to the executable: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media
    • Install the image to the USB flash drive (DOES NOT WORK TO USB Hard Drive)
    • On the Apple bootcamp, select the options to download the Bootcamp drivers and to install "Windows 7 or newer" from the menu. The Win7 link does not work (discontinued).
    • Bootcamp download will take a while (10-30 minutes depending on your network)
    • Adjust your Windows partition when the window pops up
    • Select the Bootcamp partition and select the FORMAT icon (this will reformat that space for the Win8.1 OS).
    • Sit back and let it fly.
    • After the install and you are at your Windows desktop screen, go into the USB Flash Drive folder called "Bootcamp" and run the SETUP.EXE file. This will install the Bootcamp switch and all the underlying Apple drivers onto your PC.
    • 140+ Win8.1 updates later...

I am HAPPILY up and running; WIndows 8.1 on my Mac Mini. Sound, network, USB drives, plus Office 2013 connected to my Outlook.com account. Oh, and note: Once I authenticated my Outlook.com account, all my contacts, mail and calendar got synced with Win8.1!

BTW: The OUTLOOK.COM PASSWORD to sync with Outlook 2013 can be found HERE: Sign in to your Microsoft account <--BOOK MARK THIS SITE!!! You will need if for anything that syncs to Outlook.com!

Good luck!

Rade

RadeRad, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Windows 10 Update (bootcamp)

1. Problems with Windows 10 Update (bootcamp) - Similar Threads - Problems Update bootcamp

2. bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems: Now I wouldn't exactly call them problems but they do disturb me a bit, for some reason the windows activation thing doesn't appear on the bottom right when I start my laptop up but does after a while and the loading thing for when I'm shutting down/restarting my laptop...
  3. bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems: Now I wouldn't exactly call them problems but they do disturb me a bit, for some reason the windows activation thing doesn't appear on the bottom right when I start my laptop up but does after a while and the loading thing for when I'm shutting down/restarting my laptop...
  4. Bootcamp device reading problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bootcamp device reading problems: Device type; MacBook Air 2017OS: Windows 10 BootcampWhat happened:1. I checked Settings > System > About. On the Device Specifications Column the processor name does not appear much earlier I forgot when, it used to show processor name2. On PC Health Check, PC name and system...
  5. Bootcamp device reading problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp device reading problems: Device type; MacBook Air 2017OS: Windows 10 BootcampWhat happened:1. I checked Settings > System > About. On the Device Specifications Column the processor name does not appear much earlier I forgot when, it used to show processor name2. On PC Health Check, PC name and system...
  6. Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.: Hi I am trying to install bootcamp on my macbook5,2 with 4gb ram. When I run the setup.exe I get bootcamp64 is unsupported on this computer model. I have tried using the command msiexec /i BootCamp.msi. but than i get bootcamp requires that your mac is running windows 7. My...
  7. Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem: I use Windows 10 on an iMac, and suddenly, one update completely removed the bluetooth capability on the device dissapeared after one update. I don't remember which update, but I do remember doing a post on the Feedback Hub. I usually keep my device up-to-date. My iMac is a...
  8. Wifi problems in bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi problems in bootcamp: So i got windows installed in my mac and i have with my 5g internet being slow. Even though when I use my laptop i have hundred times the internet speed. This is the 5g internet with my mac with boot camp Ps. This is supposed to be in the bottom but i'm...
  9. Bootcamp USB problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bootcamp USB problem: Hi, I have a MacBook pro and just installed bootcamp with windows 10. Everything seems to work fine. My wireless mouse connects without a problem, but when i connect an external ssd drive it doesn't pop up. - I can locate him in device manager at disk drives. - When...
  10. Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on bootcamp: I have recently installed a newly bought version of Windows 10 pro onto my Macbook Pro using bootcamp. Everything is working fine and I am very impressed with the speed of the system, however looking at disk cleanup it says I have an old windows file containing 16 gb, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp update

2. windows 10 bootcamp issues

3. bootcamp windows update

4. bootcamp updates for windows 10,
  5. window update bootcamp,
  6. 1803 bootcamp,
  7. windows 10 bootcamp problems,
  8. windows 10 1809 boot camp upgrade fail,
  9. bluetooth mbp16 bootcamp 1803 october,
  10. windows 10 1803 bootcamp usb,
  11. update error windows bootcamp,