Windows 10: Problems with Windows Explorer

Discus and support Problems with Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's been loading like that for 20 minutes so far, I can only access partitions via typing C: , D: , etc... in "Run" . When exploring through Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bufce2010, May 13, 2016.

1. bufce2010 Win User

Problems with Windows Explorer

It's been loading like that for 20 minutes so far, I can only access partitions via typing C: , D: , etc... in "Run" .
    When exploring through Google Chrome for commenting on Facebook with a photo or attaching a file, then thumbnails doesn't appear neither files icons.
    Control Panel Doesn't show any thing
    Folder Options Is grayed out.
    PS: I might have manipulated folders and files attributes and security of the Windows partition also compressed them all.

Problems with Windows Explorer [​IMG]

:)

bufce2010, May 13, 2016

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, May 13, 2016
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, May 13, 2016
Thema:

Problems with Windows Explorer

1. Problems with Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Problems Explorer

2. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD: Hi - I'm having trouble with Windows 10, after cloning the OS from a 240GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD.I have performed the cloning process twice now, with 2 completely different cloning apps first Macrium Reflect, then DiskGenius, and each time the result is exactly the...
  3. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD: Hi - I'm having trouble with Windows 10, after cloning the OS from a 240GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD.I have performed the cloning process twice now, with 2 completely different cloning apps first Macrium Reflect, then DiskGenius, and each time the result is exactly the...
  4. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Did File Explorer get nerfed or am I having a problem with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did File Explorer get nerfed or am I having a problem with my computer?: Sometime in the last month or two, File Explorer in Win 11 went from auto sorting as you made changes to files in a window, to only properly sorting the window if you leave it and then return. Another changed seems to be that you no longer can use the path bar to move files...
  6. Did File Explorer get nerfed or am I having a problem with my computer?

Did File Explorer get nerfed or am I having a problem with my computer?: Sometime in the last month or two, File Explorer in Win 11 went from auto sorting as you made changes to files in a window, to only properly sorting the window if you leave it and then return. Another changed seems to be that you no longer can use the path bar to move files...
  7. Numbering problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer.

Numbering problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer.: I have a problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer in one set of images, where I want sequential numbers.I select all, then in first image name, right select and then choose rename, and replace the name with 01 and hit return. It then names them 01, 01, 2, 2,...
  8. Numbering problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numbering problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer.: I have a problem with batch renaming in Windows 11 File Explorer in one set of images, where I want sequential numbers.I select all, then in first image name, right select and then choose rename, and replace the name with 01 and hit return. It then names them 01, 01, 2, 2,...
  9. "Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5030219" Causes Problem on File Explorer...

"Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5030219" Causes Problem on File Explorer...: I Uninstalled the update mensioned above and the problem ceased to exist, but windows Installed the update again without any nottice so the problem came back. I Uninstalled the update once again, and I paused windows updates on my computer from settings, and the problem is...
  10. "Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5030219" Causes Problem on File Explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5030219" Causes Problem on File Explorer...: I Uninstalled the update mensioned above and the problem ceased to exist, but windows Installed the update again without any nottice so the problem came back. I Uninstalled the update once again, and I paused windows updates on my computer from settings, and the problem is...