Windows 10: Processes running for each user.

Discus and support Processes running for each user. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Just about every process I have running is running for both the admin account and a standard user account, e.g.CCleaner64.exe user name Admin,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kol12, May 16, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Processes running for each user.

Just about every process I have running is running for both the admin account and a standard user account, e.g.CCleaner64.exe user name Admin,
    CCleaner64.exe user name "my name"

Does this mean I am doubling the amount of ram and CPU resources being used? Why are the Admin's processes running if I am not signed into the Admin account? Can this be changed to run the processes for only the active user?

:)

Kol12, May 16, 2018

2. Kill Processes for the N8

Actually, it does work. Under clean spam, select memory cleaning and go to options, then select clear in batch. All running processes will be listed with a check box next to each. Then just select off. App Stop does just that, stops the app and not the
    process, I know, I have it. NetQin even stops WhatsApp. Try it.

Vaidovesta, May 16, 2018
  3. JoeyTyson Win User
    I have two Windows phones. How do I keep the contact lists from each phone merging with each other?

The contact list for each phone is sharing the contact information. This is cluttering up the listings in that each phone is used by different individuals with different clients. What steps should be taken to un-sync the process that enables this?

JoeyTyson, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Processes running for each user.

1. Processes running for each user. - Similar Threads - Processes running each

2. Individual sound settings for each user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Individual sound settings for each user: I have a Win 10 Pro machine with 2 users.User A uses a Bluetooth headphone.User B wants to use the installed loudspeaker.How can this be configured, so that each user has automatically his individual settings i.e. A = headphones, B = loudspeaker, when logging in.***** moved...
  3. Automated check on running process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automated check on running process: Hi all I have a query related to automating a process within Windows 10. For background, I have several headless machines in what I call my "data dungeon" (it's dark and cold), which I use to run a Python script that scrapes information (publicly available, nothing dodgy -...
  4. Background Processes Running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background Processes Running: I bought my laptop recently and yesterday they installed Microsoft 365 and today is the first time I am using it and there are 91 background processes in my task manager. Why do I have 91 background processes running in Task Manager when I have only just booted up my...
  5. User OOBE Broker process running in background

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User OOBE Broker process running in background: Hey Folks, I hope this is in the correct location. For the past little while I have noticed that the User OOBE Broker process has been running in the background. My understanding is that OOBE is tied the blue box that asks you set up Windows and guide through...
  6. game process not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game process not run: When I run a game called Euro Truck Simulator 2, it does not happen after selecting Yes in the user account control window. This problem arose a week ago. I have another game with the same platform called american truck simulator running without any problems. All my games...
  7. Partitioned disk hidden in each user

in Windows 10 Support
    Partitioned disk hidden in each user: Hi there, I have a laptop with 2 users. It came with an SSD and an HDD. I have partitioned the HDD and now it's like there are 2 different drives. One for one user, and one for the other user. Is there a way to hide the one that is not for the user? Let me explain. We...
  8. Screen brightness for each user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen brightness for each user: Hello, In Windows 10, when I adjust the screen brightness bar, it applies to other user accounts, and vice versa. It doesn't seem to matter whether the accounts are admin or standard. Does windows allow brightness settings specific to each individual user?...
  9. See What User a Process is Running As in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See What User a Process is Running As in Windows 10: How to: See What User a Process is Running As in Windows 10 [img] Information A process is an instance of a program that is being executed. Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID, or PID. Run as different user allows a...
  10. How to set up elevated process to run at user logon?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set up elevated process to run at user logon?: Let me explain my dilemma. We have this custom-made executable that interfaces with our hardware in the shop that needs to run as soon as someone logs in to this workstation. The way it was programmed, it needs to run elevated: [img] So I'm trying to automate the...