Windows 10: Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

Discus and support Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Team,I recently purchased windows 11 pro single license from amazon,however in the box i did not recive the product key. I raised the same iwth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suraj_Kumar_c79, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

Hi Team,I recently purchased windows 11 pro single license from amazon,however in the box i did not recive the product key. I raised the same iwth amazon but did not recive any help.I also tried reaching out to cutomer care of microsoft but that didnt connect aswell.Please can someone help me here .Windows 11 home/proenglishx22-98521 tmexSOLD BY : ARARAT COMPUTERS, 7 89 ,SAROJANI NagarPALACOLE, ANDHRA PRADESH , 534260 INORDER NUMBER : 405-6476543-1553107ORDER DATE : 18.2.2024RegardsSuraj

:)

Suraj_Kumar_c79, Mar 4, 2024

2. purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key

purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key

Daniel Alvarado1, Mar 4, 2024
  3. I purchased a Win 10 Pro Product Key on Amazon and it is all numbers (no letters), which is not being accepted as a valid Product Key

As I have done in the recent past, today I purchased a Windows 10 Pro product key on Amazon for $189 and the email I received from Amazon contained a 25-character product key, however unlike the product keys I have received in the past (which are a mix of
    letters and numbers) the key I received today is entirely digits, with no letters. When I try to enter this product key I receive an error code "Some of these characters can't appear in the product key". Apparently, the number "1" is not an acceptable character in
    a product key, yet the product key I received through Amazon has four "1"s.

What's the deal?

Matt DeBoard, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

Hi K,

I'm Sumit, here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.

Your option is to Purchase a USB version - the key will be tied to the machine once you activate it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/windows-11-pr...

I am not sure if Amazon has an official Microsoft retailer, though.

Hope that helps, and rely on us for any further inquiries. All the best.

Sumit D - IA, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

1. Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon - Similar Threads - Product key missing

2. Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key missing in windows 11 pro purchased from amazon: Hi Team,I recently purchased windows 11 pro single license from amazon,however in the box i did not recive the product key. I raised the same iwth amazon but did not recive any help.I also tried reaching out to cutomer care of microsoft but that didnt connect aswell.Please...
  3. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  4. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  5. purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key: purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-11-pro-and-lost-my-product-key/44ff80e3-4ebf-446c-8681-5e2348e24bce
  6. purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key

purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key: purchased windows 11 pro and lost my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-11-pro-and-lost-my-product-key/44ff80e3-4ebf-446c-8681-5e2348e24bce
  7. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

10. Just purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft. No product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft. No product key.: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft website. In my order history, there is no link to view the product key nor was a product key included in the confirmation email. Where can I find my product key?...