Windows 10: Program for organizing workspace and collecting things

Discus and support Program for organizing workspace and collecting things in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I make a research for school, I have opened on my pc many webpages, some word documents, many pdf and many useful texts in clipboard. This happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by desk77, Jun 5, 2018.

1. desk77 Win User

Program for organizing workspace and collecting things

When I make a research for school, I have opened on my pc many webpages, some word documents, many pdf and many useful texts in clipboard.
    This happens for every research I do.
    Is there a program that can save all open documents and clipboard as a "wrkspace" in order to open all of them later?
    Sorry for my bad English!
    Thanks

:)

desk77, Jun 5, 2018
  2. rolfskoog Win User

Scroll in Organize collections, how?

With Ovi Maps, Organize collections, I can't scroll down to a Collection further down in my list of collections. Does anyone know how to do it?

I have the latest software release for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music - 50.0.005.

rolfskoog, Jun 8, 2018
  3. thresh Win User
    Scroll in Organize collections, how?

I have the same problem. I used to be able to organize the collections by using Ovimaps online but now Ovimaps online no longer seems to work for that. This leaves no way to organize collections beyond the 9 or so that fit on the screen. Nokia should
    add the ability to scroll the collections as you said. This really limits an otherwise great app for the Nokia 5800.

thresh, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Program for organizing workspace and collecting things

1. Program for organizing workspace and collecting things - Similar Threads - Program organizing workspace

2. Google Workspace Implementation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Workspace Implementation: Hi All, We are trying the google workspaceGCPW for sharing the msi package from google admin to multiple user. Problems we are facing :-1. In windows 10 home we have successfully created the custom policy of OMA URI to share the app, But msi package is not installing on users...
  3. Google Workspace Implementation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Workspace Implementation: Hi All, We are trying the google workspaceGCPW for sharing the msi package from google admin to multiple user. Problems we are facing :-1. In windows 10 home we have successfully created the custom policy of OMA URI to share the app, But msi package is not installing on users...
  4. there appears to be a 'phantom' workspace.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there appears to be a 'phantom' workspace.: I'm having another problem with Windows again: Windows 10 I have NO extra workspaces. But, there appears to be a 'phantom' workspace. By that I mean. No official 2nd Win Workspace. Windows key-Tab shows only ONE. But, my mouse disappears well into either the left or right...
  5. there appears to be a 'phantom' workspace.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there appears to be a 'phantom' workspace.: I'm having another problem with Windows again: Windows 10 I have NO extra workspaces. But, there appears to be a 'phantom' workspace. By that I mean. No official 2nd Win Workspace. Windows key-Tab shows only ONE. But, my mouse disappears well into either the left or right...
  6. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  7. Organizing Programs in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Organizing Programs in the Start Menu: I have installed a number of online games which now appear separately in the programs list in the start menu as well as tiles. I've consolidated the tiles into a single games folder. How do I do the same thing with the programs in the programs list?...
  8. Disable OneDrive and keep things organized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable OneDrive and keep things organized: Hello, after my previous question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsync-documents-from-onedrive/56d61576-a263-4176-b47c-9a4c03ed8706 I am still not quite sure how to proceed, and in the meantime decided to not use OneDrive altogether, so let me just...
  9. workspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    workspace: customize workspace color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/workspace/16996606-95f4-4441-b19a-46d230b67fde
  10. Restore workspace?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restore workspace?: Hi, is there a way to restore the workspace via macro or similar? I'd like to save and then open apps with positions of the windows submitted by /u/Te0xs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er4ien/restore_workspace/