Windows 10: Program I would like to use as default not listed

Discus and support Program I would like to use as default not listed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program I would like to use for photos, PDFs, jpegs, tifs and pngs called "BlueBeam". When I try to use this program as a default, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vcmorris1, Jul 13, 2016.

1. vcmorris1 Win User

Program I would like to use as default not listed

I have a program I would like to use for photos, PDFs, jpegs, tifs and pngs called "BlueBeam". When I try to use this program as a default, Windows will not list it or even give me an opportunity to search my hardware and select it. How do I fix that ? *Think

:)

vcmorris1, Jul 13, 2016

2. I would like to know how what program to use when inserting comments in an illustration.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are trying to add comments using Adobe Illustration software. Correct me if not.

If so, I suggest you to contact the software team for better assistance with this issue.

Refer:
    Adobe Illustration software

Click on Hamburg Menu, to view more options.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2016
  3. PianSa Win User
    I would like to know how what program to use when inserting comments in an illustration.

Because it would make it a lot easier for me to explain what I have in mind.
    And I note some answers being sent to me in figures, which makes them easier to comprehend.

Currently I only use the Paint app.

Thanks in advance for the help.

PianSa, Jul 13, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Assuming your C: drive is your boot/Windows drive and assuming the program has been installed and assuming it runs on Win10, have you looked in C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) to see if it is listed there? The first Folder is for 64-bit programs and the second is for 32-bit programs installed on the 64-bit version of Windows. If having only C:\Program Files it is the 32-bit version of Windows.

Berton, Jul 13, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Use Control Panel, Default Programs, Associate a file type......, double click on extension you want to associate.

Then at popup, click on more apps, scroll down to 'look for another app on this pc' and then you should be able to navigate to the bluebeam executable (check properties on desktop icon to find exact name and location if not sure).

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Program I would like to use as default not listed - Similar Threads - Program default listed

2. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  3. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  4. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default: My background is black. I would like it restored to the original default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-background-is-black-i-would-like-for-it-to-be/c11f9e4f-c003-47b4-b4c7-83c31c57980a
  5. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

in Windows 10 Customization
    My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default: My background is black. I would like it restored to the original default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-background-is-black-i-would-like-for-it-to-be/c11f9e4f-c003-47b4-b4c7-83c31c57980a
  6. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Win 10 default program list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 default program list: I am 66 and set in my ways. I downloaded a copy of the antique version of MS Paint from the internet because it has features I'm used to. I got it to work in Win10, but the only way to ad a .jpg or .bmp file to it is to drag and drop it, then it works perfectly. I want to...
  8. Would like to run old programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to run old programs: Old programs like Photoshop 6.0 for ex., Illustrator 6.0, the compatibility troubleshooter included in Windows 10 does not work, I am pretty sure it is almost useless, serious answers please....
  9. Adding programs to the list of Default Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding programs to the list of Default Apps: I run Windows 10 Home, latest patches. It the settings where I set Default Apps, and I set for example Default Vide player , there appears just a short list of apps. Kodi does not appear on this list, even though it is installed. How do I add applications to this list? I...
  10. Would like to override default font in dialog.

in Windows 10 Support
    Would like to override default font in dialog.: Would anyone happen to know how to override the default font used in a "generic" Open Folder dialog? I've read about the default fonts for MS Shell Dlg and MS Shell Dlg 2 ... and have tried to substitute Tahoma in the registry for both. Nothing changed in this dialog ......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluebeam not listed under default apps

2. program not listed to use for default

3. Bluebeam I would like to use as default not listed