Windows 10: Program Needs Quicktime?

Discus and support Program Needs Quicktime? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum. I have an old Olympus photo program Camedia Master which I sometimes use. This used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Program Needs Quicktime?

I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum.

I have an old Olympus photo program Camedia Master which I sometimes use. This used to work fine in W10 but now it won't start since it requires to 'see' Quicktime when it starts. Is there a registry fix or something similar to 'con' this program Quicktime is present. I don't actually need Quicktime to play the .mov files supported by Camedia Master since I have other programs to play .mov files.

:)

Steve C, Sep 2, 2016
  2. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 2, 2016
  3. enzo88 Win User
    programs needed

Hi i am new to windows mobile. But i have a question from my project. my project objective was to create a program which can see the program logs of a window mobile devices. Some thing lik hooking. I have search for a long time but couldnt find any program
    that supports this function in the market yet. So im asking if there is any program avaliable that could do this function. Or is there any inbuild function which is can manupulate in the windows mobile devices to obtain the log i want?

Thanks for reading my post. i hope you could give me an answer soon.

hope i post it in the correct place this time..

enzo88, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Program Needs Quicktime?

Bastet, Sep 2, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    I found a way of getting my legacy programs to work by installing Quicktime without the player so only the codecs are installed.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Program Needs Quicktime?

1. Program Needs Quicktime? - Similar Threads - Program Needs Quicktime

2. game with quicktime not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game with quicktime not working: i am trying to play an old game came out in 1996 or 1997 but it says it needs quicktime version 2.1.2 so I installed it but it says My PC does not have quicktime...
  3. game with quicktime not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game with quicktime not working: i am trying to play an old game came out in 1996 or 1997 but it says it needs quicktime version 2.1.2 so I installed it but it says My PC does not have quicktime...
  4. Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10: HiI need to video myself on a conference call and I have no idea how to do this. A friend suggested quicktime but I thought this was an Apple product? WHat is the best version for Windows 10? Thanks in advance* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10

Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10: HiI need to video myself on a conference call and I have no idea how to do this. A friend suggested quicktime but I thought this was an Apple product? WHat is the best version for Windows 10? Thanks in advance* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. quicktime replacement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    quicktime replacement?: I have some ancient Rosetta Stone CD-ROMS. The application requires Quicktime I think tries to download when I put application cd in and there is a quicktime icon on the cd. I hear from Rosetta that the CD may only work with Windows98 or WindowsXP. I have Windows 10 I...
  7. Need help quicktime thanks and godbless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help quicktime thanks and godbless: Having a spot of trouble with my pc. Installed new win10 update and its just shitting the bed. Annoying me because i should be in bed. Anyway it will load up to login screen fine and let me log in fine but thats when the trouble starts. The screen is flickering white as it...
  8. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?: I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-equivalent-of-apple/3c87a4fc-324c-4d96-8fb2-22b8150113f2
  9. Quicktime Codec Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quicktime Codec Security: I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum. I now find some old photo programs will not start since they cannot find Quicktime. I found one work around is to install the latest version of Quicktime but not to install the Quicktime Player - see the install...
  10. Quicktime

Quicktime: Hi there again. I am battling to find and install quicktime for Win 10 64bit. I have a .mov file I would like to watch, The picture is clear but it has no sound? Anyone out there with advice or better still a working link to get what I need? Would appreciate any...