Windows 10: Program or parts disappearing

Discus and support Program or parts disappearing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does every win 10 update either wipe out programs, their serial numbers, etc. Software venders are starting to tell me that my software is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul Cunningham, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Program or parts disappearing

Why does every win 10 update either wipe out programs, their serial numbers, etc. Software venders are starting to tell me that my software is being used on multiple machines when it is for single machine use only and I must repurchase it if I want to keep using it. Some of it expensive, especially when on a fixed income.

:)

Paul Cunningham, Jul 6, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 6, 2018
  4. JanetCff Win User

Program or parts disappearing

part of the toolbar disappears while playing games

I have the anniversary update for Win 10. Now when I play certain games part of the toolbar disappears, returns & disappears until the game is done then the toolbar is back. The top of the screen flipping back & forth during agame is most annoying.
    Any suggestions on how to stop this.

JanetCff, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Program or parts disappearing

1. Program or parts disappearing - Similar Threads - Program parts disappearing

2. Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing: Everytime I turn on my PC, I see that a large part of my desktop wallpaper is gone. Only way to fix it is to go into settings and select the wallpaper again. It's super annoying. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?...
  3. Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing: Everytime I turn on my PC, I see that a large part of my desktop wallpaper is gone. Only way to fix it is to go into settings and select the wallpaper again. It's super annoying. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?...
  4. Large Part of Desktop Wallpaper Keeps Disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows programs disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows programs disappear: Disappeared Windows Defender Calculator When trying to run one of these programs writes you need a new application to open this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-programs-disappear/2f14c73d-c67f-45cf-956e-bc5dc2999a08
  6. Programs disappeared.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs disappeared.: I was playing a game and I pressed some keys at the same time and my screens made like a swipe animation and now I can't access programs I had open and it doesn't show they are open even though I still hear everything playing. Also, when I am on the desktop, my mose is locked...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared

Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared: Somehow part of my Windows 10 Start Menu disappeared - the portion where all the apps are listed. The tiles are still there, as well as the taskbar and the windows icon. Can anyone help?...
  8. List of Programs disappeared

List of Programs disappeared: How do i get my list of programs back on Windows 10? When I click on the icon on the bottom left (looks like a window pane) nothing happens. Before, my list of programs appeared. Thanks...
  9. Programs Disappeared

Programs Disappeared: Hey all, I ran into the strangest thing last night. Windows suddenly stopped being able to see many of my installed programs on one of my platter drives. I've set up my computer so that the OS is on an SSD the the majority of my programs are on a 1 TB platter designated as...
  10. Programs disappeared

Programs disappeared: I was experimenting with this program I found called Alomware Reset, thankfully on a secondary computer. Basically, this program is supposed to simulate a reboot so don't have to do an actual one. The website says that it closes all non-system processes, closes all open...