Windows 10: Program that notifies when an application has crashed

Discus and support Program that notifies when an application has crashed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a good program or utility that can automatically notify via e-mail when a program crashes? Is there also a good program or utility that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAZ1973, Oct 2, 2017.

1. RAZ1973 Win User

Program that notifies when an application has crashed

Is there a good program or utility that can automatically notify via e-mail when a program crashes?

Is there also a good program or utility that can automatically re-launch a program if it crashes?

Thanks
    Ryan

:)

RAZ1973, Oct 2, 2017

2. lumina 900 wont sync hotmail. error code 86000108

tried all steps associated with the link, swept all mail in hotmail, found no problems,only folder on phone is inbox,with minimum sync of 3 days,nothing has helped, still same error code.
    thank you for trying

crashed that, Oct 2, 2017
  3. Ph18EO Win User
    Are there problems with microsoft software now that 2018 has started?

Attempt to print from an application on 1/1/2018 that worked fine in 2017and got message "Print driver host for applications has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution
    is available."

Windows did not close the program or notify if a solution is available. What is going on?

Ph18EO, Oct 2, 2017
  4. Program that notifies when an application has crashed

FreeBooter, Oct 2, 2017
  5. RAZ1973 Win User
    Can't get it to install on my machine

Program that notifies when an application has crashed [​IMG]

Program that notifies when an application has crashed [​IMG]

RAZ1973, Oct 2, 2017
  6. Open Control Panel --> Programs and Features --> Turn Windows features on or off place a check mark for .Net Framework 3.5 (includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0) checkbox. Click OK button to install Net Framework 3.5.

FreeBooter, Oct 2, 2017
  7. RAZ1973 Win User
    Get error 0x800F081F when I attempt to do so

RAZ1973, Oct 2, 2017
  8. Program that notifies when an application has crashed

Make sure you are connected to internet and check Windows Update to see it can download updates.

Following command can also be used to install .NET 3.5 on Windows 10 without internet connection:

Code: Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /source:F:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess[/quote] Where, F: is your Windows 10 installation media.

FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Program that notifies when an application has crashed

1. Program that notifies when an application has crashed - Similar Threads - Program notifies application

2. users notified when their mailboxes are shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    users notified when their mailboxes are shared: users notified when their mailboxes are sharedFrom a government regulation and privacy regulation how can we set it so that when a users mailbox is shared in office 365 that the user has the option to be notified. Currently o365 and azure are stuck on their fixed lists and...
  3. PC Crashes when Opening Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes when Opening Applications: This is a complicated one. Here's the short version. Any time I attempt to open an application, my PC will crash. I have replaced my CPU cooler, both my SSD's, and done 2 clean installs of Windows 10 to no solution. I can get to the desktop, go through settings, explore my...
  4. PC Crashes when Opening Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes when Opening Applications: This is a complicated one. Here's the short version. Any time I attempt to open an application, my PC will crash. I have replaced my CPU cooler, both my SSD's, and done 2 clean installs of Windows 10 to no solution. I can get to the desktop, go through settings, explore my...
  5. PC Crashes when Opening Applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. [Program name] has stopped working no longer appears when application crashes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Program name] has stopped working no longer appears when application crashes?: I remembered the message saying [Program name] has stopped working and saying... A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. As of 1903 the message doesn't appear again and is there a way...
  7. Application instantly crashes when open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Application instantly crashes when open: I just downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft Store, but the Roblox application somehow crashes in 3 seconds and don't know why. So I checked the events log then I noticed this: Faulting application name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f35b71d...
  8. Application Crashes When Loading Content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application Crashes When Loading Content: Greetings This is Analis. I am having issues loading content in an application called Retroarch. I know that Retroarch is not made by Microsoft, it is made by Libretro. I load a ROM into the application, only for it to crash. I have tried different drivers and cores, but...
  9. A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...: I have been trying to play a game (pro evolution soccer 2019) on my pc for a while now the game crashes immediately after launch and displays this message "a problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify you if there is a...
  10. Lag when opening programs/application

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when opening programs/application: Hi, i have a problem where windows lags whenever i open a newly installed or updated program/applications that are on another drive than my OS. This mostly happens when i download and install games through Steam(Cuz i do that very often), but it also happen to League of...