Windows 10: Program that runs a program in a window

Discus and support Program that runs a program in a window in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically is there a program that will only run other programs in its window? I have a few programs that popup all the time but have poor or wonky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZippyDSMlee, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Program that runs a program in a window

Basically is there a program that will only run other programs in its window? I have a few programs that popup all the time but have poor or wonky support so I'd like to keep them minimized. Autohot key is not working BTW and most command lines are only for the first run not keep.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Feb 15, 2017

2. Is their a wikipedia app or program that runs properly on the surface pro 4?

Is their a wikipedia app or program that runs properly on the surface pro 4 running with Windows 10?

DennyYoder, Feb 15, 2017
  3. John Fer Win User
    Is their a wikipedia app or program that runs properly on the surface pro 4?

Hello Denny,

We suggest that you try to install this Wikipedia app from the store and see if
    it will work for your Surface pro 4.

Let us know if you need further help.

John Fer, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Windows9 Win User

Program that runs a program in a window

What do you mean by "popup all the time"? Are they running when you log in, or randomly coming up, and do you need them?

Windows9, Feb 15, 2017
  5. WM recorder 14 pops up a window when it starts recording a stream, however in win10 the activate window on recording option can not be disabled so it pops up every 30min and and twice more every hour. Its annoying but the new version locks up all the time and its about the only program for streaming that can record on a schedule and restart recording if it gets disconnected or restarted others just go off by time not go off and keep on until the time ends.

ZippyDSMlee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Program that runs a program in a window

1. Program that runs a program in a window - Similar Threads - Program runs program

2. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  3. Program Not Running in Windows 10.

Program Not Running in Windows 10.: Hello,I recently upgraded my setup and that requires upgrading my version from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The problem is that the Siemens Solid Edge ST4 program, my main software, no longer runs. I know it's an old program, from 2009, but it's the one I have the license for and...
  4. Program Not Running in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Not Running in Windows 10.: Hello,I recently upgraded my setup and that requires upgrading my version from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The problem is that the Siemens Solid Edge ST4 program, my main software, no longer runs. I know it's an old program, from 2009, but it's the one I have the license for and...
  5. Windows refused to run programs

Windows refused to run programs: Hi, Today I can't run certain programs when i clicked them from the task bar such as the Firefox browser. There was a text box message that said "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again"...
  6. running programs in Windows 10

running programs in Windows 10: This just started when I try to open or install a program I get message "An administrator has blocked you from running this app" . Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-programs-in-windows-10/d24d8770-9d30-43ea-8ba0-6b71038282ed
  7. Windows programs not running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows programs not running: My windows program not running i i experiencing this problem from one year if i wNt to run app i have to run it as admin otherwise app will not start this not happens when i i insta wi dows this starts when i run setup which i i instaed in my previous windows when i start...
  8. program not running

program not running: I have installed a program from eleksmaker (laser engraver) this program works well on my old computer but I've a second computer with win10 home on it but this program will not run on the new computer even after several download attempts. I have tried for over two days to...
  9. Running program

Running program: unable to run a program due to denovu drive error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-program/8fa3a698-fdf0-4898-93eb-8f93fc203aa5
  10. programs not running...

programs not running...: Friends came over... wanted to show them the Windows 10 beta I am running. When i click on the start icon, nothing. When I click on IE-11 nothing. Yet when I click on File-explorer or FireFox there isn't a problem. I have rebooted and shut-down several time. Yet no...