Windows 10: Program to control/monitoring the use of a computer

Discus and support Program to control/monitoring the use of a computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community! I would like a recommendation of any program that allows controlling or at least monitoring the use of a computer, preferably free.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Molokon, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Molokon Win User

Program to control/monitoring the use of a computer

Hello community!

I would like a recommendation of any program that allows controlling or at least monitoring the use of a computer, preferably free. e.g: a program that somehow allows to block the use of the computer after a certain time has elapsed, or at least that indicates with a notification that a certain time of use has been fulfilled.

Thanks!

:)

Molokon, Apr 23, 2017

2. How to use the keyboard of your phone to control a call

How to use the keyboard of your phone to control a call

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Apr 23, 2017
  3. How to use the keyboard of your phone to control a call

To use the keyboard to control your calls:

1. Go to
    Apps
    > Settings > Phone Shortcuts.

2. Turn Phone Shortcuts
    on.

3. When the setting is on, you can use the following keys to control your calls:

To do this

Press this key

Answer call

ENTER key

End call

BACKSPCE key

Place call

ENTER key

Mute call

M key

Toggle speaker

X key

Flash call

F key

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Apr 23, 2017
  4. BRKKAB Win User

Windows has had a feature for this built into Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and now it's in or available in Windows 10. It's called Parental Controls, just do a search on your pc for it.
    I'm not sure of the monitoring features portion of it, but you can control when the pc can be used by each user, what software they can use, what website's Microsoft web browsers can go to and what games can be played by them. You can also configure the times for everything (I/e: User A; can play games from 6:30 P.M.-8:00 P.M., can use this software from 3:30P.M.- 10:00P.M., etc.)

BRKKAB, Apr 23, 2017
Thema:

1. Program to control/monitoring the use of a computer - Similar Threads - Program control monitoring

2. Program found control panel but can't use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program found control panel but can't use.: I have installed Adobe InDesign, however I still can't open INDD/IDML files and when I use the Start Menu and type "Adobe InDesign", it only shows web suggestions. InDesign appears in the Control Panel and I can uninstall it, but can't seem to open it in any way.Thanks for...
  3. Program found control panel but can't use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program found control panel but can't use.: I have installed Adobe InDesign, however I still can't open INDD/IDML files and when I use the Start Menu and type "Adobe InDesign", it only shows web suggestions. InDesign appears in the Control Panel and I can uninstall it, but can't seem to open it in any way.Thanks for...
  4. Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  5. uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs: HP support says that I need to uninstall and re-install a utility program called "HP Scan Extended HPscan.exe" in order to fix a problem with that program. So I go to Windows Control Panel Programs and Features, but the uninstall hangs. I try to cancel it but it won't cancel....
  6. Using TV as computer monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using TV as computer monitors: Hello!!! I just bought 2 Insignia 24" TVs to be monitors. I use a Dell Inspirion 15 7000 I think Gaming Laptop and are using these as an extended display. The video quality is amazing, however, I cannot get it to be the right resolution to have the text and eveything else...
  7. Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer: Hello! I'm sorry if this has been asked before - if it has, I haven't been able to find it. There's a particular program listed under Control Panel on my computer that I've been trying unsuccessfully to get rid of for awhile, but I receive an error despite everything...
  8. Program monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program monitor: Hello i have a DVSA driving theory program installed on two pc’s it varies which one is used for practice tests... I need to know where the program stores it’s student progress, so I can copy that file / folder to the PC that is to be used. I tried copying the install folder...
  9. Monitor program use of internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitor program use of internet: I am looking for a program to monitor internet data usage of each program/process. I found one at cucusoft - its called 'net guard' - but when I try to install it I get a message saying it is already running - a compatibility issue I guess. Does anyone know of any...
  10. Controlling where an application is displayed using multiple monitors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Controlling where an application is displayed using multiple monitors.: I am running Widows 10 Pro, 64-bit with 3 monitors using an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti graphics card and have an Intel 7i-4930K CPU with 32 gig of RAM. For the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties I have it configured so that it shows all taskbars on all displays. The behavior...