Windows 10: Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?

Discus and support Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know of a free program that will do this? Thanks! 36235 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hcour, Jan 3, 2016.

1. hcour Win User

Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?

Anyone know of a free program that will do this? Thanks!

:)

hcour, Jan 3, 2016
  2. gatorcode Win User

use different printer settings for different programs

I have certain programs I want to print on front and back pages and other programs I want to print only one side. how can I set this up in windows?

gatorcode, Jan 3, 2016
  3. My Printer Wont Print From All Programs

Not just PDF files but with other programs as well. I can print fine from Notepad and I can print fine from other programs but on the other hand I have programs that wont print at all, just blank pages. I am using the current Adobe Reader. Some programs
    print just fine for me. I just downloaded a program that converts midi files to sheet music and I tried to print. All that printed was the name of the software program at the bottom of the page. This is one thing that I have noticed. I have noticed this
    on programs that are printing blank pages. When I hit print you know how it pops up a box that will show a green line go across that shows it is receiving the data on what to print? Well that box pops up but the green line does not go across and it still
    prints but the page is blank. I just pulled up a full page document and printed it from a program called Open Office Writer. It's a word processor. When I hit print that box pops up and the green line moves across it and it printed just fine. I know it's
    not the printer and it only happened after I bought this new laptop with Win10 on it. A friend of mine on the East Coast did the Win 10 free upgrade and she has the same issues. The only place she can print is off the internet. Thanks for any help. It's
    appreciated.

ThomasFranceschi, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Print multiple pages of what into what format from what source?

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. hcour Win User
    I want to print stock charts from a charting program (Sierra Charts), four charts to a page.

hcour, Jan 3, 2016
  6. banger Win User
    What printer, some HP printers have this option in properties, 2 or 4 pages per sheet.

banger, Jan 3, 2016
  7. hcour Win User
    It is an HP, I checked, it does indeed have that option. That's great. Thanks very much!

hcour, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet? - Similar Threads - Program Print Muliple

2. changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it...: changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it keeps printing on one sixth of the page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-the-pages-per-sheet-on-printer-to-print-6/3979f03b-b21a-4462-8ef5-d053afd8da0e
  3. changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it...: changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it keeps printing on one sixth of the page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-the-pages-per-sheet-on-printer-to-print-6/3979f03b-b21a-4462-8ef5-d053afd8da0e
  4. changed the pages per sheet on printer to print 6 pages on one and i changed it back but it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  6. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  7. Blank sheet follows the printed one.

Blank sheet follows the printed one.: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 1909 and an Epson SX 215 printer which works well except for one thing. A single sheet it comes out perfectly printed, but is followed by another blank single sheet. Not a major problem I know but a major nuisance. Any advice appreciated. 177854
  8. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.: Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or...
  9. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  10. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper: I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet. How can I do that? so far, no luck....frustrated. Thanks for any help. Betty...