Windows 10: Program windows are getting "cut"

Discus and support Program windows are getting "cut" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey there! Few days ago my HDD crashed. I bought new one and saw that I lost my Win 8 key ;-; I installed windows 10 as my main OS and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hultongetty, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Program windows are getting "cut"

Hey there!
    Few days ago my HDD crashed.
    I bought new one and saw that I lost my Win 8 key ;-;
    I installed windows 10 as my main OS and I have problem with... composition of my windows...
    Have a look:

Program windows are getting "cut" [​IMG]

Its hard to see on screen but window is cut at the top of the screen and sometimes I can see my desktop at the bottom...
    This happens every time I fullscreen any program.

Do you know how to fix it?

By the way:

How to install build 10049? Im running 10041 now and I have no idea how to update it. Program windows are getting "cut" :p

Regards,

:)

hultongetty, Apr 1, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Apr 1, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Program windows are getting "cut" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Program windows are getting "cut" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Program windows are getting "cut" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Program windows are getting "cut" :)

musum, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Program windows are getting "cut"

If it was a factory OEM install, your Windows 8.1 key is embedded in the BIOS. If you reinstall with the correct install media it will be read and used automatically. Your other issue I can't help you with, sorry.

alphanumeric, Apr 1, 2015
  5. BRKKAB Win User
    To get Windows 10 TP 10049 do this 1. click on Start Button or Type Settings in the Search Box. 2. Click on Settings. 3. Click on Windows Update. 4. Click on Check For Updates. Just so you know it will take a while to download, etc. On my pc it automatically restarted to do the install.

BRKKAB, Apr 1, 2015
  6. CountMike New Member
    Most probably GPU driver and issues with overscan.

CountMike, Apr 1, 2015
  7. brummyfan Win User
    Go to Settings, click Update & Recovery, select Advanced options, then select Fast option from the dropdown menu. Then check your windows update.

brummyfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Program windows are getting "cut"

1. Program windows are getting "cut" - Similar Threads - Program are getting

2. My audio keeps getting cut off when running programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps getting cut off when running programs: Today, I was playing audio from Spotify when I launched Modern Warfare 2 MW2, but then all my audio got cut off. I was troubleshooting the problem for a while, but couldn't figure out how to fix it. Then later that day, I joined a Zoom call for my job and the audio once again...
  3. My audio keeps getting cut off when running programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio keeps getting cut off when running programs: Today, I was playing audio from Spotify when I launched Modern Warfare 2 MW2, but then all my audio got cut off. I was troubleshooting the problem for a while, but couldn't figure out how to fix it. Then later that day, I joined a Zoom call for my job and the audio once again...
  4. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  5. Program to cut audio and video together?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program to cut audio and video together?: Hello, i need a (free) program with which i can merge any video and any audio. I want to make a kind of slideshow (is for school) with about 10 videos, and I need to talk to you about that. I would like to cut the videos together, and then let my recorded audio run behind...
  6. bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10: See below. Note how the bottom of the window is cut off. This happens a lot, but not all the time. It happens with Chrome, File Explorer, and Adobe mostly. If I click "Restore Down" and resize the window manually I can see the whole window; the obstruction occurs when I...
  7. Program short cuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program short cuts: How do I create a shortcut on my desktop to Calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-short-cuts/7cf9cd9c-3c38-4088-a2b6-80fea8d51430"
  8. Bluetooth audio cuts out with some programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio cuts out with some programs: Hi, I've got two different Bluetooth audio headsets I recently purchased and they will sometimes not play audio with certain programs. As an example, I can listen to spotify right now with the settings page open to Bluetooth & other devices, but if I click on Sound settings...
  9. Top of the window gets cut off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top of the window gets cut off: I got a problem that keeps appearing sometimes when i maximize my windows in windows 10. It looks like this: [ATTACH] How can i solve this? I'm running a dual screen setup and windows 10....
  10. Program to Cut Off Charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program to Cut Off Charging: I got a new laptop. From most of the articles online, I am getting that the optimum range of charging for batteries these days is 30% to 80%. Does Windows 10 have a tool to implement "range" charging? 33204