Windows 10: Program won't remove from add/remove list ?

Discus and support Program won't remove from add/remove list ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a tutorial for removing a program from add/remove that even when performing an uninstall; the program just doesn't remove from the add/remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JerometheGiraff, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Program won't remove from add/remove list ?

Is there a tutorial for removing a program from add/remove that even when performing an uninstall; the program just doesn't remove from the add/remove list ?

:)

JerometheGiraff, Jul 18, 2016
  2. EdHans Win User

how to get outlook off computer

Outlook is a component of Office, so click the Office listing in the Add/Remove Programs, then tell it to remove the Outlook app. It won't remove Word, Excel and whatever else you have installed from Office.

EdHans, Jul 18, 2016
  3. Windows Defender Antivirus Scan exclusions

If there is anything in Windows Defender Exclusion list, then it won't be scan and if it is malicious program, it won't detect.

It is better to remove all programs from exclusion list (if you didn't add them) and run a full system scan with Windows Defender.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jul 18, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Program won't remove from add/remove list ?

Refresh the page, or Reboot or try CCleaner.

Edwin, Jul 18, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    Right clicking the stubborn entry should also have option to remove it from list.

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Program won't remove from add/remove list ?

1. Program won't remove from add/remove list ? - Similar Threads - Program won't remove

2. Removing a stuck program entry from program list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a stuck program entry from program list: If a program has been kind of removed but is stuck on the program list, are there any better ways to remove or is it only system restore which takes forever?...
  3. Removing a stuck program entry from program list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing a stuck program entry from program list: If a program has been kind of removed but is stuck on the program list, are there any better ways to remove or is it only system restore which takes forever?...
  4. Removing a stuck program entry from program list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program

Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program: Installed TurboTax 2020 program in Windows 10 with a vendor license code. I fully uninstalled this program using Add/Delete in control panel. Then installed another TurboTax program one with a different vendor license code. This second installation never asked for a license...
  6. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program: while I was installing and uninstalling camtasia software there was a problem that prevents me from uninstalling first the program. then remove it and when i want to setup it again, error code 350...
  7. Remove program from Firewall list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove program from Firewall list: Hello, Recently uninstalled some program, it is still in the firewall programs list. I deleted the "V" from the box by clicking on 'change settings' but it comes back. How to remove it from the list ? Answers will be appreciated. 99965
  8. Add/remove programs from Most Used List

Add/remove programs from Most Used List: ​Hi to the list. First apologize if i am posting in the wrong section. I have passe from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I rember that on the windows 7 i could drag and drop in the start menu all the programs i use mostly and in the mean time i could sorted the alphabetically....
  9. Add Remove Programs

Add Remove Programs: I have access to the CP but when I click on add remove programs and try to remove one, I am redirected right back to the desktop. This type of Bug should have been solved months ago, oh wait It worked months ago but now 2 days from launch and it doesn't. 9113
  10. Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Add/Remove Programs: Hello, Where is that listing, that W7 had, to easily remove installed programs ? Was called Add/Remove Want to get rid of the McAfee anti virus that came with the brand new PC I now have. And, if I plug in an external HD, how do I access it/switch to it, to use ?...