Windows 10: Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working

Discus and support Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro N, installed like a week ago. I installed Media Pack KB3099229_x64.msu and my programs depending on it used to work. Also I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hella666, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Hella666 Win User

Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working

I have Windows 10 Pro N, installed like a week ago. I installed Media Pack KB3099229_x64.msu and my programs depending on it used to work. Also I created lots of restore points during the work on this system from the first day to today and used some of them during this week. But yesterday-today something strange happened. I installed Windows updates today. Then I noticed that my programs depending on Media Pack KB3099229_x64.msu stopped working. It happens when the Media pack is not installed. I tried to install it again but it writes it's already installed. Also all my restore points I had created manually disappeared, only one existed, before today's Windows update. I used it but it didn't help. What can I do?

:)

Hella666, Aug 3, 2016

2. camera and groove music app is not working

maudomashkl, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Garjung Win User
    camera and groove music app is not working

it says insitall media feature pack but i have installed it but still not working. i have download media feature pack from the microsoft website and successfully installed it and after that those applications are not working . and the installed app are not
    showing in (uninstall a program) .please solve my problem and provide me suitable media feature link for these apllication

Garjung, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Hella666 Win User

I cannot see this thread in the list of Threads when I click on General Support in the header.
    Can this problem happen because Windows is not activated? I had my W7 activated, then upgraded, but the activation of W10 didn't happen by internet and writes that I have no internet.

Hella666, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working - Similar Threads - Programs depending Media

2. Media Feature Pack is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Feature Pack is not working: I recently updated my computer to version 1903. I wanted to download iCloud but the system told me I needed to download windows media feature pack. I downloaded it, but couldn't install it because it keeps on telling me things like "This update is not for your computer". I...
  3. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media feature pack: When i install Groove Music and open it, it said my PC must have the media feature pack but when i install it the system said my pc is not capable. What should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/ee2b96db-f4e6-4fee-a104-d6cd33ce8319
  4. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media feature pack: Hello, I have a problem with the media feature pack. In fact, my camera wasnt working and it said that I need to download the media feature pack for windows 10 pro n and kn. So I did that. Now, if I try to install it again it says that it is already installed, but when I try...
  5. Can't install MS Media Features Pack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install MS Media Features Pack: I tried to install Apple iCloud on my PC and it said that I needed the MS Media Features Pack. So I downloaded from Microsoft the relevant Media Features Pack but it won't install. It says this Update is not applicable to your PC. My PC is running Windows 10 Pro (64bit)...
  6. Media Feature Pack (KB3010081)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Feature Pack (KB3010081): Hi, I've been trying to download a feature pack and after I installed KB3010081, I cannot uninstall it and it cannot run it either. I checked my Windows update and it says successfully installed but my Camera still does not run. Please tell me how to delete this or recommend...
  7. Windows Media Feature Pack

Windows Media Feature Pack: Dear community, when will i get the windows media features pack for windows 10 Enterprise N version 1809 and Build 17763.55. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-feature-pack/facf1ff2-5ef6-4e7b-bd4b-77378a8ea02e
  8. Windows Media feature pack

Windows Media feature pack: Hi, is there a Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Pro N edition, version1809? I've been trying to find one without luck. The feature pack for 1803 version doesn't work either......
  9. Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo: I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N. I installed also KB3099229_x64.msu so my Windows Media Player, Camtasia and other programs could work. They DID work, I worked in them. Yesterday I installed Dreamweaver and it looked suspicious, Google Chrome stopped working, then I...
  10. Media Feature Pack won't install

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Feature Pack won't install: Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of 10 Enterprise LTSB N edition x64. My source ISO is the latest available from MSDN. I am trying to install the Media Feature Pack because a few applications need it, but the installer seems hung. The installer version is the latest,...