Windows 10: Program's interface font become extremely big and unreadable

Discus and support Program's interface font become extremely big and unreadable in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; [img] I'm currently updated my windows into win 10 and then almost all of my interface font looks like that (from the picture). not only on my steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Humble, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Humble Win User

Program's interface font become extremely big and unreadable

Program's interface font become extremely big and unreadable [​IMG]

I'm currently updated my windows into win 10 and then almost all of my interface font looks like that (from the picture). not only on my steam but font from edge browser also turned like that. please help I cant figure out how to solve it

:)

Humble, Apr 19, 2016

2. Small Font in Programs

Hello all,

I recently purchased a new computer; it's the Ultra HD windows 10 2-in-1 Toshiba. The font on the computer and the size of the icons are perfect. But when I open programs (like SolidWorks or InternetDownloadManager or Many other), the font is completely
    non-proportional. Fonts are either Way too big or Way too small, either making it unreadable, or too big to fit in its assigned window. I need help! I can't install anything or use most of my apps!

ArminRezaei, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Bizzare behavior of fonts and sizing in applications with Windows 10

I have at least two programs that are showing very bizarre behavior of fonts and sizing of dialog boxes in programs or the installation dialogue boxes. Either the fonts are enormous blocking out the underlying boxes, or so tiny as to become unreadable.
    After a lot of discussion with the developers, the problem is not in the applications, but Windows 10. I proved this by loading the identical programs onto another Windows 10 PC and it works fine. I've checked through all the compatibility fixes, and checked
    the font scaling and sizing and set them to their defaults. I suspect that the problem is in the fonts themselves - that the applications are using a bad version or something. I tried to use the restore fonts to default, but the option is grayed out. I really
    need to fix this! I'd like to try to restore the original Windows fonts, or ones that I got from the computer that displays the app correctly. What are the exact steps I need to take to do this, or is there something else that I might be missing.

StevenFriedman, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

Program's interface font become extremely big and unreadable

1. Program's interface font become extremely big and unreadable - Similar Threads - Program's interface font

2. Unreadable font problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unreadable font problem: problem shows up after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unreadable-font-problem/dd025bb9-c376-45b2-872f-6a6895233a4f
  3. Unreadable font problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unreadable font problem: problem shows up after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unreadable-font-problem/dd025bb9-c376-45b2-872f-6a6895233a4f
  4. Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update: Hi,Recently, there was an update from windows and all the letters in address bar have become extremely smaller. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-address-bars-have-become-extremely/8f6347be-8c38-4a97-9a54-58cb1deb5d4f
  5. pc font too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc font too big: pc font too big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-font-too-big/4619511b-6b03-439a-8285-76eeaa1d033d
  6. To big font

To big font: So i accidenlly put my font to big and now i cant use the destok can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-big-font/5e9ce261-63d3-4985-9921-62f5d864b1ae
  7. big problem with persian font

big problem with persian font: hi after update the win 10 i got problem with Persian font they show as question mark in apps and subtitle in players i change my region in system location siting to Persian Iran but still the same as before how can i fix it ?...
  8. desktop font unreadable

desktop font unreadable: The very faint outline font on the desktop is unreadable on my new Dell xps laptop. Horrible choice from Windows 10. Worst of all...there is no user friendly means of changing it and the directions given on the Microsoft site in answer to this same question from others are...
  9. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  10. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368