Windows 10: Programs Launcher

Discus and support Programs Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For some time I am looking for a simple portable programs launcher. I have many shortcut icons on the desktop, most of the programs are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Programs Launcher

Hello,
    For some time I am looking for a simple portable programs launcher. I have many shortcut icons on the desktop, most of the programs are portable but on the computer. And I want to make some order with them.
    Example: All multimedia programs under one line divided into 1.Audio programs, 2.Video programs, 3.Image programs.
    Utilities and so on.
    I made a google search and what I found is only the portable apps which is installed on a memory stick and there is not enough space for all off them, and I do not want to work from the usb as it is very slow.
    Any ideas pls.
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Feb 14, 2018
  2. RT 68 Win User

Windows 10 update problems

I was able to get my game launcher to work. My antivirus program, not windows defender, would not allow the game launcher to work.

RT 68, Feb 14, 2018
  3. BPT
    BPT Win User
    changing icons on internet shortcuts

I have the new HTC Touch from Sprint running WM 6. To improve usability, I have taken two of my favorites (yahoo movies and espn) from internet explorer, and copied their shortcuts into my windows\start menu\programs folder.

The Today screen on the HTC Touch has a home page with the time and other stuff on it, a weather page, and a program launcher page. By putting the shortcuts into the windows\start menu\programs folder, they become available to the program launcher.

However, both programs have the exact same icon. Is there a way to assign an icon to one of those files specifically to differentiate it from the other? The HTC Touch program launcher only shows icons, not text.

Thanks.

4. dalchina New Member

Programs Launcher

I don't know about a portable launcher - how does being portable line up with relating to programs in a particular location on your PC?

There's absolutely no need to organise shortcuts on your desktop.

Classic Shell (still valid) lets you do that with folder creation and drag 'n drop.

If you want something different for fewer programs, try stablauncher which also autohides.
    Home
    Both free.

Programs Launcher [​IMG]

dalchina, Feb 14, 2018
  5. sml156 Win User
    sml156, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Programs Launcher

1. Programs Launcher - Similar Threads - Programs Launcher

2. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  3. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  4. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290
  5. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290
  6. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

7. Uneekor Launcher golf simulator program not launching.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uneekor Launcher golf simulator program not launching.: I have a golf simulator that I run on an Alienware Aurora R15 computer with the latest version of Windows. Everything was working fine until a few days ago. When I go to launch the simulator app Uneekor Launcher, it starts up, then stops suddenly. It appears as though a...
  8. Uneekor Launcher golf simulator program not launching.

Uneekor Launcher golf simulator program not launching.: I have a golf simulator that I run on an Alienware Aurora R15 computer with the latest version of Windows. Everything was working fine until a few days ago. When I go to launch the simulator app Uneekor Launcher, it starts up, then stops suddenly. It appears as though a...
  9. windows 10 some programs can't access my internet says offline like rockstar game launcher,...

windows 10 some programs can't access my internet says offline like rockstar game launcher,...: So in my windows 10 laptop, i randomly started getting many errors and very strange errors. I just booted my laptop like i normally do and i seen that my audio was not working and also when i search anything on searchbar like check for updates or any other things that is...
  10. windows 10 some programs can't access my internet says offline like rockstar game launcher,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 some programs can't access my internet says offline like rockstar game launcher,...: So in my windows 10 laptop, i randomly started getting many errors and very strange errors. I just booted my laptop like i normally do and i seen that my audio was not working and also when i search anything on searchbar like check for updates or any other things that is...