Windows 10: Programs list

Discus and support Programs list in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all can anyone tell me where i can find a list of programs so i can start them Thanks 16315 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Noel, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Noel Win User

Programs list

Hello all
    can anyone tell me where i can find a list of programs so i can start them
    Thanks

:)

2. Programs List

Does anyone know how you can rearrage the "programs" folder or put some applications in a folder in that menu on WM6.0?

loganlaporte, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Programs List

Go to Start->settings->menu's

here you can check the application you want or don't want in your start menu.

The ones you deselect will appear in your Start-Programs folder.

Using windows explorer you can go to /Windows/Start menu/programs

select Menu on the bottom and select "new Folder"

Now you can "tap and hold" on a shortcut icon. Select "cut" tap and hold on the "new Folder" and select "paste"

Now you created a new folder and dropped an shortcut to an application.

When you go to Start->programs->"new Folder" will appear.

This was Organize 101 for Windows Mobile
    Programs list [​IMG]

Johan van Mierlo, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Bumpkin Win User

Programs list

Click on the Windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
    The Start Menu will open, in the bottom left corner click on All Apps.

Bumpkin, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Bumpkin Win User
    You are welcome
    And welcome to Tenforums!

Bumpkin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Programs list

1. Programs list - Similar Threads - Programs list

2. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  3. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  4. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  5. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  6. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  7. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  8. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  9. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  10. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization