Windows 10: Progress Bar Stuck Bug - Netflix Windows 10 App

Discus and support Progress Bar Stuck Bug - Netflix Windows 10 App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started noticing recently in the Netflix app for Windows 10 that sometimes, when the progress bar starts to fade away, it becomes stuck and remains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charles Ligus, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Progress Bar Stuck Bug - Netflix Windows 10 App

I started noticing recently in the Netflix app for Windows 10 that sometimes, when the progress bar starts to fade away, it becomes stuck and remains visible on the screen. Moving my mouse around a bit typically helps, but sometimes it just stays stuck. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have tried reinstalling the app quite a few times and I still experience this problem. Also, sometimes, the Netflix app will flicker to the desktop briefly when I move the mouse. I am thinking it might be some bug or glitch with the current version of the app.

:)

Charles Ligus, Aug 18, 2018
  2. MoSu82 Win User

Windows 10 - Progress bar pops up every 10 seconds on Netflix app in fullscreen mode

The progress bar pops up every 10 seconds when in fullscreen mode while using the Netflix app on Windows 10. It's really annoying and I can't seem to find a fix for this anywhere.

MoSu82, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Progress Bar Stuck Bug - Netflix Windows 10 App

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Progress Bar Stuck Bug - Netflix Windows 10 App

1. Progress Bar Stuck Bug - Netflix Windows 10 App - Similar Threads - Progress Bar Stuck

2. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  3. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  5. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  6. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  8. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  9. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Changing the progress bar color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the progress bar color in Windows 10: While the answer is probably no, it needs to be addressed because the green color is abysmal and doesn't match anything in the UI or Microsoft's visual branding. Will this be a customizable feature in the near future or is there a way to do it manually?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. progress bar netflix