Windows 10: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

Discus and support Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cluster Head, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services. You can see a full list of the covered products and services here.

This tutorial will show you how to read the Microsoft services agreement terms.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms Online
    • Option Two: To Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms from Settings

EXAMPLE: Microsoft Services Agreement

Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] To Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms Online
    1. Click/tap on the link below to open your default web browser to the "Microsoft Services Agreement" webpage at Microsoft.

*Arrow Microsoft Services Agreement

OPTION TWO [/i] To Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms from Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on About on the left side, and click/tap on the Read the Microsoft Services Agreement that applies to our services link on the right side.

Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms [​IMG]

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 30, 2016
  2. Brink Win User

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

Source: Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement for consumers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

Source: Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

Source: Email from Microsoft

See also: Updates

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

I received the following in an eMail.

I don't think there is anything different from the previous agreements/statements, just cleaning things up for Win10. Consolidating multiple documents into one easier to understand document.

You should do your own due diligence though ... I only skimmed the documents listed at the end of this post.

More information:
    Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    Microsoft Privacy Statement

Slartybart, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Kari Win User
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

Most of us geeks have a motto "real professionals don't read manuals". Same applies to EULAs and service agreements.

Of course, that often leads to another widely used motto: "When fire department has left the building and smoke's gone, I'll rewire and try again".

My point is, it's basically irrelevant if we read manuals and in this case new service agreement or terms and conditions or not; if not, and something happens or we "accidentally" violate them, it's our own fault. Saying "... but I didn't know it was against EULA" is not a valid defense.

Thema:

Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

1. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms - Similar Threads - Read Microsoft Services

2. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  3. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  4. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Question About Terms and Agreements

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question About Terms and Agreements: Hello, I hope I ask in the correct category and topic or close to the category and topic I want to ask about. I know that Microsoft encourages its users to always read and understand the terms and agreements provided before using software and service. InMicrosoft Software...
  6. Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020: I would like a succinct & very easy-to-understand explanation of the updated Microsoft Services Agreement - which applies from 1st October 2020. Including which Microsoft software will continue to be free to use. Does such a thing exist? If so what is the URL?...
  7. Service agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service agreement: I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox, not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks...
  8. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  9. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement: Your Services Agreement made clearer You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain...
  10. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...