Windows 10: Project updates at Ignite 2016

Discus and support Project updates at Ignite 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It was an exciting week for Project at Ignite 2016. We had some great sessions, which are now available online. If you were not able to attend Ignite,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Project updates at Ignite 2016

Source: Project updates at Ignite 2016 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Oct 5, 2016

2. DVD/CD drive not showing

My DVD/CD drive does not show up in My PC page. Tried uninstalling DVD/CD from Device Manager and then restarting my computer. No joy. Tried all the methods mentioned in

Windows 10 DVD Drive missing .Still no joy. Any alternate method available or should I revert back to earlier version of windows?

project 2016, Oct 5, 2016
  3. srfreeman Win User
    Sign in to your PC with a Microsoft Band or Windows phone

You simply create an app that does what you want to do. The necessary frameworks and API's are all in place. The framework documentation offers contact information (as previously noted) to help you get registered and started.

This was discussed at some length during the latest Ignite conference. You may want to start with:

https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2016/BRK2133?ocid=relatedsession

We use these capabilities quite extensively in many enterprise level installations. For consumer use, Hello and the requisite hardware on the local device offers a good bit of new facility. For example; You can automatically log you into your account on
    a shared family PC, simply by sitting down in front of it or swiping your finger over a sensor. Adding facility and reasons for such through additional companion devices is simply a matter of imagination.

srfreeman, Oct 5, 2016
Thema:

Project updates at Ignite 2016

1. Project updates at Ignite 2016 - Similar Threads - Project updates Ignite

2. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  3. Project 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Project 2016: Is it possible to download Project 2016 if you have Office 365 account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016/0e7f8bba-16e8-496a-8994-d00a69506e18
  4. Project 2016 reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Project 2016 reports: [ATTACH]I have been away from MS project for a while in the past i was able to create the above report from older versions. I now have 2016 and cannot figure out how to create. Please help....
  5. cannot remove project 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot remove project 2016: I cannot remove project 20136 or visio 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remove-project-2016/f26b7b9d-be99-4ed2-ad4c-f942be34e08b
  6. Project professional 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Project professional 2016: My project dates are in the past of current dates. I am having to show work already completed on this project form. I began the project from the blank project form. After inserting a few tasks and establishing start and finish dates the tasks bars on the right are not...
  7. Office 365 Groups update at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Groups update at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting time for Office 365 Groups at Ignite 2016 in Atlanta last month. We had some great sessions, which are now available online to all of you that could not attend. These sessions cover top of mind questions you asked us to discuss, ranging from our...
  8. Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016: OneDrive and SharePoint work together to make storing and accessing all your files simple and powerful. We recently outlined a vision for file management in Office 365 that included a set of new features, such as simplified file sharing (both inside and outside your...
  9. Office platform news at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office platform news at Ignite 2016: Over the past year, Office has gained incredible momentum, with people around the world using our apps and services in the cloud and on all devices to be more productive wherever they go. Along with this period of usage growth, Office has also grown tremendously as a...
  10. Microsoft Ignite 2016: Counting down the days!

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite 2016: Counting down the days!: With just a few weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite 2016, the energy is really building; in the industry, at Microsoft, and hopefully for you! Microsoft Ignite is sold out, so for the fortunate 20 thousand plus people who will be there, I look forward to seeing you in person....