Windows 10: projector

Discus and support projector in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; The major win 10 upgrade was installed on my laptop yesterday May 19, since the upgrade the laptop will not stay on projector option and keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by emmanouel, May 19, 2017.

1. emmanouel Win User

projector

The major win 10 upgrade was installed on my laptop yesterday May 19, since the upgrade the laptop will not stay on projector option and keeps reverting back to pc only screen. I have a Dell e5410 and is connected to my non smart tv using a HDMI cable. I did not have this problem before the upgrade. Can someone help me please I am not a computer wiz

:)

emmanouel, May 19, 2017
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 settings for two vga projectors

Hi,

There are various reasons why you're experiencing the issue. Kindly answer the questions below for us to better understand your concern:

• You mentioned in your original post that you connected two projectors on your computer but only one projector is working. Just to clarify, do the two projectors have the same model?
    • If the two projectors are not of the same model, does the issue occur when you swap the connection of the two projectors?
    • You also mentioned that you isolated the issue by using a spare projector with the same model as the first projector. Have you checked if the issue occurs when you use the two projectors that has the same model?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, May 19, 2017
  3. Nickm2 Win User
    I cannot find it or amn altetnate way to connect to a network projector.

In Windows 10, what happened to the Connect to Network Projector wizard that used to be in Windows 7? I cannot find it or amn altetnate way to connect to a network projector.

OP - Connect to a network projector

Nickm2, May 19, 2017
Thema:

projector

1. projector - Similar Threads - projector

2. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  3. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  4. Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it: When using win 10 laptop to connect to projector, the instant i attempt to connect to the projector, it the projector disconnects from wifi and immediately reconnects but fails to connect to laptop. Eventually and at random, it finally will connect but only after trying...
  5. Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it: When using win 10 laptop to connect to projector, the instant i attempt to connect to the projector, it the projector disconnects from wifi and immediately reconnects but fails to connect to laptop. Eventually and at random, it finally will connect but only after trying...
  6. Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it

7. Can’t duplicate pc to projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t duplicate pc to projector: Had projector for 2 months. Today it won’t duplicate pc. I get 3 choices. Show 1 show 2 or extend. Anyone have any ideas. Running windows 11 HPOmen. I tried new hdmi didn’t help. Also hooked up to tv and duplicates fine. Could there be a problem with projector? Seems weird...
  8. Can’t duplicate pc to projector

Can’t duplicate pc to projector: Had projector for 2 months. Today it won’t duplicate pc. I get 3 choices. Show 1 show 2 or extend. Anyone have any ideas. Running windows 11 HPOmen. I tried new hdmi didn’t help. Also hooked up to tv and duplicates fine. Could there be a problem with projector? Seems weird...
  9. Cannot utilise a WimiuS P62 projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot utilise a WimiuS P62 projector: I have a Dell Precision 5540 running on MS windows 11. The computer is telling me that the windows update is at the latest spec as at today. However, in connecting to a Wimius P62 projector which was working perfectly with the same computer 6 weeks ago, I find that only the...
  10. Cannot utilise a WimiuS P62 projector

Cannot utilise a WimiuS P62 projector: I have a Dell Precision 5540 running on MS windows 11. The computer is telling me that the windows update is at the latest spec as at today. However, in connecting to a Wimius P62 projector which was working perfectly with the same computer 6 weeks ago, I find that only the...