Windows 10: ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users

Discus and support ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The ProtonVPN Beta Program gives you early access to new VPN features and updates that our team is working on. All users can enable the Beta... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users

Source: Announcing the ProtonVPN Beta Program, available now to all users! - ProtonVPN Blog

ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users [​IMG]
    Tip How to Set up and Add a VPN Connection in Windows 10

How to Connect to a VPN in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Mick_H1 Win User

Firefox 1.1 beta now available.

As the title suggests, Firefox 1.1beta is now available for download. There's a few new features, like zooming with the volume/zoom rocker switch. Screenshots and feature list here:

Firefox 1.1 Shots & FL
    . Download link here: FF Download link.

Might give it another try sometime.

Mick_H1, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users - Similar Threads - ProtonVPN Beta Program

2. Making a third party program available to all users in a computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a third party program available to all users in a computer: Hi, I've been trying to download Zoom and Microsoft Teams onto every computer in my organization. I thought that logging in a computer as an Admin and downloading them would automatically make them available for the other users in the same computer, but that is not the case....
  3. Dropbox Transfer now available to all users

in Windows 10 News
    Dropbox Transfer now available to all users: We introduced Dropbox Transfer in beta earlier this year to make delivering any file simple. People typically use Dropbox for collaborative sharing, but sometimes you need more of a “send-it-and-forget-it” solution. Transfer is designed for times when you need to turn over...
  4. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  5. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  6. Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Starting today, all Xbox Insiders are invited to join the Warface Beta on Xbox One. Gather your friends and take on exciting Player vs. Enemy (PvE) missions. Choose from four classes with unique skills as you assault enemy defenses, revive teammates, mine...
  7. Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users: Mozilla after releasing its earlier version of Firefox 61 to general public, has started development work on its next version Firefox 62 for the web browser. The company has now made available the latest Firefox 62 version for public beta testing with new features. The...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Rewards Beta is now available to all Xbox Insiders and in the following additional countries! Australia France Germany Ireland New Zealand Singapore United Kingdom To download the Microsoft Rewards app, open your Xbox Insider Hub and join the beta...
  9. Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer interactivity now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta: Now available with the Minecraft 1.2.5 beta, you can experience deeply integrated Mixer broadcasting and interactivity. WsSoK-or-KI Mixer mobile broadcasting, directly in Minecraft When we launched Mixer Create on Android and iOS last month, we loved seeing the...
  10. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta: In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS devices. Today, we’re pleased to make the beta of the Cortana app available to all Android phone users. If you are currently a...