Windows 10: My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav - ProximityUX

Discus and support My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav - ProximityUX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav. I don't know why or how to stop this. What does this alert indicate?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vic_986, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Vic_986 Win User

My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav - ProximityUX

My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav. I don't know why or how to stop this. What does this alert indicate?

:)

Vic_986, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Vic_986 Win User
    ProximityUX

My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav. I don't know why or how to stop this. What does this alert indicate?

Vic_986, Oct 1, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav - ProximityUX

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 pc frequently plays the Windows Proximity Connection.wav - ProximityUX - Similar Threads - frequently plays Proximity

2. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting frequently on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection keeps disconnecting frequently on my Windows 10 PC: My HP PC WiFi connection keeps disconnecting frequently on my Windows 10 PC. My WiFi is working, just my PC keeps disconnecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-connection-keeps-disconnecting-frequently-on/bf5d9f88-4398-4ccf-b423-fda7e83e54d6
  3. Windows 11 will not play mp3 or wav files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not play mp3 or wav files: Windows 11 will not play mp3 or wav files consistently. Sometimes it will and sometimes mostly it won't. Occasionally it will work if I reboot. Windows 11 is updated. The error code I'm getting for both of these files is: We can't open x file. It uses unsupported encoding...
  4. Windows 11 will not play mp3 or wav files

Windows 11 will not play mp3 or wav files: Windows 11 will not play mp3 or wav files consistently. Sometimes it will and sometimes mostly it won't. Occasionally it will work if I reboot. Windows 11 is updated. The error code I'm getting for both of these files is: We can't open x file. It uses unsupported encoding...
  5. Error in playing .wav files

Error in playing .wav files: I have been having an error in attempting to play .wav files on the Windows Media Player. To my knowledge, I have carried out no updates, changed no drivers, and changed no codecs recently. However, out of nowhere, I received the following error message. "Windows Media Player...
  6. Error in playing .wav files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in playing .wav files: I have been having an error in attempting to play .wav files on the Windows Media Player. To my knowledge, I have carried out no updates, changed no drivers, and changed no codecs recently. However, out of nowhere, I received the following error message. "Windows Media Player...
  7. Can't play WAV fles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't play WAV fles: One program I use frequently can no longer play WAV sounds. In troubleshooting this I notice that Groove Music can't play WAV files either. VLC can play WAV thought. Other programs that play music, Spotify, YouTube etc work fine. How do I fix this?...
  8. Cannot Play WAV files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Play WAV files: I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, installed on a Dell XPS 8930 computer, OS build 18362.900. Attached is a Western Digital external hard drive, where many, if not most, of my mp4 and wav files are located. However, for whatever reason, I cannot play any of them....
  9. play WAV file with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    play WAV file with Windows 10: Ive tried Windows Media Player, Groovie and VLC. All of them give me errors when I try to play an audio .wav file. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-wav-file-with-windows-10/3dfe3b5d-82cf-4b80-8d00-ec3916db05d6
  10. .wav file not playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .wav file not playing: I have a disk with some .wav files that will not play on any app on this computer. I have tried the default app (Groove music) and Windows Media Player. When using Groove I get the following error code: 0xc00d5212. When using WMP it just says it "encountered a problem when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows proximity connevtion