Windows 10: PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

Discus and support PS/2 mouse driver is missing while in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello This issue is addressed to microsoft technical people only, PS/2 mouse driver is missing while PS/2 keyboard is working, when plugging mouse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ao1793ZQ., Aug 21, 2018.

1. ao1793ZQ. Win User

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

hello
    This issue is addressed to microsoft technical people only,

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while PS/2 keyboard is working,

when plugging mouse to PS/2 port , mouse is not working,
    when plugging keyboard to PS/2 port , keyboard is working,
    I tried setting ease of access mouse, uninstall mouse driver then restart, problem still exists,

I think there is a bug in windows, please i am asking microsoft to resolve this issue in the near future
    KB updates, just for your information unplug keyboard from USB port and reconnect to PS/2 or Viceversa,
    keyboard is working just fine, that's why i think it's a bug.

:)

ao1793ZQ., Aug 21, 2018

2. Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hello, thanks for the help. I tried all that methods but it still the same, the mouse have the light on but in the device manager dont appears.

Erick LeonardoSandoval Marmol, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hi Erick,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to outdated PS/2 drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you installed all pending updates in Windows?
    • Have you tried updating PS/2 drivers?

Meanwhile, you can refer to the methods below to troubleshoot the issue.

Method 1. Update Windows 10.

• Open Settings app.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Choose Check for updates.

Method 2. Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Click on the Start button, and type Troubleshoot on the search bar and click on it.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • And choose Run the troubleshooter and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 3. Update the driver.

• Type Device Manager in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices for Mouse driver.
    • Right Click on the driver and select Update Driver Software individually.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the mouse driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 21, 2018
  4. PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

PS/2 mouse

It should be plug and play. If you currently have a USB mouse connected, disconnect it from the USB port, then connect the PS/2 mouse to the PS/2 port.

Restart if its not detected.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

1. PS/2 mouse driver is missing while - Similar Threads - mouse driver missing

2. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?: O have Logitech ps/2 mouse which works fine normally with the Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver but while gaming I have to move the mouse really fast so the cursor doesn't works fine as it should. It stutters a lot when randomly moving it fast for better aiming. I tried to update...
  3. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?: O have Logitech ps/2 mouse which works fine normally with the Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver but while gaming I have to move the mouse really fast so the cursor doesn't works fine as it should. It stutters a lot when randomly moving it fast for better aiming. I tried to update...
  4. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. update drivers touchpad ps/2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update drivers touchpad ps/2: hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they...
  6. update drivers touchpad ps/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update drivers touchpad ps/2: hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they...
  7. PS/2 Mouse Shows Plugged In But No PS/2 Mouse Being Used

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS/2 Mouse Shows Plugged In But No PS/2 Mouse Being Used: I have an HP Envy laptop, using the newest version of Windows 10. Having mouse problems, so I tried to uninstall and re-install the mouse. Device Manager shows 2 mice...a PS/2 version, and on that just says HID Compliant. When I unplug the USB dongle, the HID Compliant...
  8. Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver: Hi, I had to uninstall my PS/2 keyboard driver as some of my keys got stuck and kept pressing random commands and buttons. I want to reinstall the driver again, but it is missing. *Showing hidden devices* does not work either. *Reboot* does not work either. What...
  9. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working: After a recent windows 10 update on one of my PC's the ps 2 ported mouse stopped working. Nothing I tried from this website worked. The pc had an older type motherboard with both mouse & keyboard ps 2 ports that have worked for several years.10+ The Keyboard still worked...
  10. PS/2 Mouse

PS/2 Mouse: Hello, I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX. But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a PS/2 port, so i just plug them in my PS/2 port). I tried al the sulutions that i found on the internet but none will work....