Windows 10: PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Discus and support PS3 Controller and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cosmic Eternity, Dec 3, 2016.

1. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Hi,

Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one.

Thank you for any support.

:)

Cosmic Eternity, Dec 3, 2016
  2. Jeraldine Ase, Dec 3, 2016
  3. King_Ave Win User
    Need help connexting ps3 controller to window 10 laptop

How can I make my ps3 controller work on my windows 10 laptop?

King_Ave, Dec 3, 2016
  4. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Yes it is, but it'll take longer before you can fully use it. You can use Motioninjoy.

RoasterMen, Dec 4, 2016
Thema:

PS3 Controller and Windows 10

1. PS3 Controller and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PS3 Controller

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...

I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...: Ive recently installed Castle Crashers and obviously is a very nostalgic game and wish to play it with my PS3 controller, my PC isnt compatible with Bluetooth so ive been connecting wired with the "ScpToolKit" but recently when i installed it, my PC received an alert of a...
  6. I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...: Ive recently installed Castle Crashers and obviously is a very nostalgic game and wish to play it with my PS3 controller, my PC isnt compatible with Bluetooth so ive been connecting wired with the "ScpToolKit" but recently when i installed it, my PC received an alert of a...
  7. I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...

8. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

fake ps3 controller not working a driver error: i have asked this question before but my fake ps3 controller is connecting but says driver error and recognizing it as xbox 360 controller i need the ds3 software and it is wireless so bluetooth drivers i did this before but after doing that my bluetooth dongles host radio...
  9. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fake ps3 controller not working a driver error: i have asked this question before but my fake ps3 controller is connecting but says driver error and recognizing it as xbox 360 controller i need the ds3 software and it is wireless so bluetooth drivers i did this before but after doing that my bluetooth dongles host radio...
  10. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix ps3 pad not showing on pc

2. ps3 pad windows 10

3. how to play raze with a after glow connected to pc lenovo

4. how to connect a ps3 controller to pc wired without downloading any files,
  5. window 10 cannot connect to ps3 controller,
  6. ps3 controller windows 10 only showing one analog stick