Windows 10: PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Discus and support PS3 Controller and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cosmic Eternity, Dec 3, 2016.

1. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Hi,

Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one.

Thank you for any support.

:)

Cosmic Eternity, Dec 3, 2016
  2. Jeraldine Ase, Dec 3, 2016
  3. King_Ave Win User
    Need help connexting ps3 controller to window 10 laptop

How can I make my ps3 controller work on my windows 10 laptop?

King_Ave, Dec 3, 2016
  4. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Yes it is, but it'll take longer before you can fully use it. You can use Motioninjoy.

RoasterMen, Dec 4, 2016
Thema:

PS3 Controller and Windows 10

1. PS3 Controller and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PS3 Controller

2. Connecting Windows 10 PC to PS3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Windows 10 PC to PS3: i am having trouble connecting my PS3 to my PC. My PS3 reads my PC, but my PC does not read the PS3. Any advice given is helpful! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-windows-10-pc-to-ps3/ad02cdb1-a0fe-4458-b6ed-17a3cf73ce46"
  3. Ps3 controller for windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  4. connect ps3 by hdmi cable

connect ps3 by hdmi cable: how do I connect a ps3 using a regular hdmi cable to a Lenovo ideapad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-ps3-by-hdmi-cable/7d13e683-b73b-4803-a6d5-56caefb75553
  5. ps3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps3: can I use my laptop as a display for m ps3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3/2bdb50d7-1402-492f-bb04-212657f88367
  6. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219
  7. PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working: I bought a controller online and tried to play on pc, but the right analog stick and buttons aren't working. The left stick and D-pad is working though. I am trying to play with 2 controllers, the other one is game pad s Nintendo switch controller, please help!...
  8. Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!: Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance. [img] Originally Posted by JasonD [img] Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I cannot get my PC to charge my controller. Is there anyway to get the driver I need to...
  9. After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Glow Ap2 Ps3 Controller: I bought this thing (Manly because it looked cool :P) a while ago and when i first connected it to my pc it was recognized as a "generic game pad device" and it worked fine I was able to use x360ce to make most games think it was a x box controller. The only issue is that it...
  10. PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10

PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10: PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10! Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance. [img] Originally Posted by JasonD [img] Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I cannot get my PC to charge my controller. Is there anyway to get the driver I need to enable my PC to do this...