Windows 10: ps3 driver intallation issues

Discus and support ps3 driver intallation issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im not sure what is wrong every time i try to connect my ps3 controller nothing happens and it says to install the drivers and when i do it says this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sora Yuki, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Sora Yuki Win User

ps3 driver intallation issues

im not sure what is wrong every time i try to connect my ps3 controller nothing happens and it says to install the drivers and when i do it says this

im not sure what the data is invalid means can anyone assist me please

:)

Sora Yuki, Aug 5, 2018

2. PS3 controller won't charge in usb port after the November update

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if the issue persist when you connect PS3 it to other USB ports?
    • Did you check if the issue persist when you connect PS3 to other PC?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If you haven't tried, connect the device to a different USB port and check if it fixes the issue. If the issue persist, connect the device to the port and uninstall all the USB drivers from the device manager
    by following the steps below:

• Connect the USB device. Check if the device is getting detected under
      Device Manager
    • Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Right Click on the USB device and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer as the PC will reinstall the USB drivers automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Jeraldine Ase, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ps3 driver intallation issues - Similar Threads - ps3 driver intallation

2. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fake ps3 controller not working a driver error: i have asked this question before but my fake ps3 controller is connecting but says driver error and recognizing it as xbox 360 controller i need the ds3 software and it is wireless so bluetooth drivers i did this before but after doing that my bluetooth dongles host radio...
  3. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fake ps3 controller not working a driver error: i have asked this question before but my fake ps3 controller is connecting but says driver error and recognizing it as xbox 360 controller i need the ds3 software and it is wireless so bluetooth drivers i did this before but after doing that my bluetooth dongles host radio...
  4. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  6. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  7. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help with PS3 controller connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with PS3 controller connectivity issues: Hey y'all hope everyone good here first time posting here, Don't know if this is the right place place to post this but I decided to use a ps3 controller to game here and there I downloaded SCP drivers and at first it worked flawlessly, But when I disconnected it and...
  9. PS3 controller issues after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS3 controller issues after update: So I just updated my PC to the newest update, and it has messed up the PS3 controller that I have been using on this PC for a while. After the update, pressing the Triangle button in combination with any other button on the controller now causes different things....
  10. ps3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps3: can I use my laptop as a display for m ps3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3/2bdb50d7-1402-492f-bb04-212657f88367

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps3 driver intallation issues