Windows 10: PS4 and Games

Discus and support PS4 and Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My 9 years old eldest grandson is about to get a PS4 for Christmas but he does not know it yet. I have been discussing games he could have, with his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elbmek, Dec 8, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

PS4 and Games

My 9 years old eldest grandson is about to get a PS4 for Christmas but he does not know it yet. I have been discussing games he could have, with his Dad. They are quite expensive, at least online, but so far two suggestions Garden Wars 1 and 2 (2 brand new) Plants vs Zombies and Star Wars The Awakening Lego at £50+ (ouch).

My question is: are these 'disk' games, or 'stick games', or are they played only online? Like Steam?

I dont use console machines so ignorant of the technicalities. He lives in Cyprus so I will have to buy and ship with £100 gift card I possess with a dealer.

:)

elbmek, Dec 8, 2016
  2. GrayManta Win User

PS4 controller won't work with PC

I was playing games on PS4 controller but yesterday it stopped working. i was using Input Mapper software to emulate x360 controller.

PS4 controller is wired. Games that can use DS4 won't work either with it.

GrayManta, Dec 8, 2016
  3. I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Could you please describe how you fixed this issue...I am having the same issue.

Only when connected over Bluetooth, my PS4 controller's light immediately turns off and games don't discover it. The bluetooth menu shows that the device is connected, but no games actually recognize it. It seems to work in Steam Big Picture mode but that's
    it.

When connected over USB everything works fine and my games recognize it as a PS4 controller. The issues when connected over bluetooth started happening in 1703 update.

I've tried every recommendation on this forum and nothing has solved it...My workaround is to use

DS4Windows
    , and use it as an xbox controller...but I'd prefer for my games to see it as a PS4 controller.

FaradayCage, Dec 8, 2016
  4. PS4 and Games

Garden Warfare 1 and 2 supports 2 player split screen. I don't know about Star Wars: The Awakening Lego though but it has a single-player story mode.

If anything I'd pick PC over PS4 because you cannot play online with PS4 without paying for a subscription.

RoasterMen, Dec 8, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    Hi Roaster, no - the ps4 is not mine, its my grandsons, as I said. You missed the point, and one which I got answered when I went down to a store to get Garden 2. The ps4 can run off dvds/cds so thats fine. As a non console user, I just didn't know.

elbmek, Dec 9, 2016
  6. batlhilz Win User
    minecraft, my 3 years old boy playing that all the time (if its available for PS4 that is lol)

batlhilz, Dec 14, 2016
  7. elbmek Win User
    thats very popular Bat, they play that online and seem to have grown up on it *Rolleyes

elbmek, Dec 14, 2016
  8. elbmek Win User

PS4 and Games

I sent them Garden Wars 2 and FIFA 2017, they love them

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PS4 and Games

1. PS4 and Games - Similar Threads - PS4 Games

2. Games and apps freeze when using PS4 or Xbox one controller after a while but unfreezes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games and apps freeze when using PS4 or Xbox one controller after a while but unfreezes...: I have had this weird issue for a while which is whenever I use a game controller, either plugged or through bluetooth, my apps tend to freeze almost entirely after like 5 to 10 minutes of using a controller. This goes away after moving the mouse for literally a second or...
  3. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  4. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  5. My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore: I use a ps4 controller to play games on my pc and I use ds4windows 2 nights ago I was trying to play batman arkham asylum but it couldn't recognize the controller so I tried scp toolkit and x360 but it still didn't work. The next morning I realized that my pc doesn't...
  6. My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore

My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore: I use a ps4 controller to play games on my pc and I use ds4windows 2 nights ago I was trying to play batman arkham asylum but it couldn't recognize the controller so I tried scp toolkit and x360 but it still didn't work. The next morning I realized that my pc doesn't...
  7. Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc: Hello,i need help pls.today i played monster hunter rise. i usually play it with controller and till yesterday it worked perfectly. BUT today suddenly started lagging and my sound was changing from my headset to my tv the whole time. if i am playing with keyboard what i dont...
  8. Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc

Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc: Hello,i need help pls.today i played monster hunter rise. i usually play it with controller and till yesterday it worked perfectly. BUT today suddenly started lagging and my sound was changing from my headset to my tv the whole time. if i am playing with keyboard what i dont...
  9. BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games: Hi,I had a post here a few months back about related to BSOD error I was having pointing to jccmgps.sys driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-with-jmccgpsys-driver/31f86408-e630-44f3-ab31-347d7dba7e10I did a reinstall of windows and I...
  10. BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games

BSOD related to Ps4 controller while playing games: Hi,I had a post here a few months back about related to BSOD error I was having pointing to jccmgps.sys driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-with-jmccgpsys-driver/31f86408-e630-44f3-ab31-347d7dba7e10I did a reinstall of windows and I...