Windows 10: ps4 connection failure

Discus and support ps4 connection failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked. The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mattdavis666, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ps4 connection failure

My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked.

The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr

Dns servers and IP's have been suggested and checked to no avail, it fails on internet connection every time.

Could it be an internal firewall or balls up since the last update?

I'd be grateful for any help thanks

:)

mattdavis666, Jul 5, 2018

2. ps4 connection failure

My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked.

The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr

Dns servers and IP's have been suggested and checked to no avail, it fails on internet connection every time.

Could it be an internal firewall or balls up since the last update?

I'd be grateful for any help thanks

mattdavis666, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Time Lady Win User
    ps4 connection failure

Standard things to try are restart the hub & restart the PS4.

Is the PS4 connected via Ethernet or wifi? If Ethernet try setting up as wifi this will confirm or deny Ethernet as the cause.

Check these Suggestions:

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/u...

https://www.howtogeek.com/351099/how-to-manuall...

I hope this helps.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Jul 5, 2018
  4. henasith Win User

ps4 connection failure

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

ps4 connection failure

1. ps4 connection failure - Similar Threads - ps4 connection failure

2. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  3. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  4. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  6. Ps4 remote connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 remote connect: So when i try and connect my Microsoft account to mincraft it gives me a code and a website i go to the website and put in the code. Then i give it my email and password then it gives me a verification code i put it in the it says your microsoft account has been connected you...
  7. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  8. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  9. how to connect ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect ps4: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ps4/42087966-c3dc-4a22-9baf-41b997f6d162
  10. ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller

ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller: hello, I am trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc so I can use it for fortnite but I seem to be able to download the ds4 drivers successfully but when I plug it in it just flashes orange and then the light turns off. I can't even see the controller connected in devices...