Windows 10: Publisher 2010 & Windows 10

Discus and support Publisher 2010 & Windows 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 8) and am having problems opening some files. I get the error message: "The font information below shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lawrefb, Jul 24, 2016.

1. lawrefb Win User

Publisher 2010 & Windows 10

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 8) and am having problems opening some files. I get the error message:

"The font information below shows what fonts are embedded in your publication or are unavailable:
    Font Name: Nyala
    Font Type: Unknown
    Status Link: Unknown
    Load Font

Font Substitution Ebrima " <- this is what is suggested by the program

I've tried Ebrima as well as other fonts (e.g., Cambria, Ariel), but I still have lots of formatting work to do to get it back to where it was originally.

I'd appreciate any help so that I don't have to reformat a ton of files.

:)

lawrefb, Jul 24, 2016

2. Since we upgraded to Windows 10, Publisher 2010 is running painfully slow when trying to move text boxes, pictures and word art.

Since we upgraded to Windows 10, Publisher 2010 is running painfully slow when trying to move text boxes, pictures and word art. PLEASE! help me fix this.

OP - Publisher and Windowa 10

JudyNiedzwiecke, Jul 24, 2016
  3. MDahl99 Win User
    Moving Publisher 2010 to new Windows 10 laptop

Is there a way to transfer my purchased version of Publisher 2010 to my new laptop which runs Windows 10? I really don't want to have to purchase Publisher 2016 as it means getting a 360 subscription.

MDahl99, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Publisher 2010 & Windows 10

MoxieMomma, Jul 24, 2016
Thema:

Publisher 2010 & Windows 10

1. Publisher 2010 & Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Publisher 2010

2. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  3. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  4. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  6. Publisher 2010 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher 2010 and Windows 11: How can I access and work on my Publisher 2010 files using Windows 11, which I upgraded to recently? Publisher is now unresponsive. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher-2010-and-windows-11/3b732742-e059-42b5-bc38-1b37f9cf1fb7
  7. Publisher 2010 and Windows 11

Publisher 2010 and Windows 11: How can I access and work on my Publisher 2010 files using Windows 11, which I upgraded to recently? Publisher is now unresponsive. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher-2010-and-windows-11/3b732742-e059-42b5-bc38-1b37f9cf1fb7
  8. Microsoft Publisher 2010 Key issue

Microsoft Publisher 2010 Key issue: I have recently purchased Microsoft Publisher 2010 from a person on EBAY. I loaded the program but then I get the "This is not a valid Office Product key ". Is there anyway I can use this software or have I been taken to the cleaners? Thank you....
  9. Microsoft Publisher 2010 Key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Publisher 2010 Key issue: I have recently purchased Microsoft Publisher 2010 from a person on EBAY. I loaded the program but then I get the "This is not a valid Office Product key ". Is there anyway I can use this software or have I been taken to the cleaners? Thank you....
  10. In Outlook 2010, The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward...

In Outlook 2010, The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward...: In Outlook 2010 The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward events.This is completely ridiculous since I use my NAS as a WebDav server to distribute all my calendar data to my IOS devices. Does anyone know of any HACK in the registry to get around...