Windows 10: Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

Discus and support Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce that the March 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

Source: Python in Visual Studio Code – March 2018 Release Python Engineering at Microsoft

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2018

2. python tools for visual studio 2015

I am having visual studio 2015 community on my windows 10 pc. I want to make/learn python applications. But after installing python tools for visual studio I am getting an error message.
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release [​IMG]

mshoaibmohi, Mar 28, 2018
  3. WINDOWS 10 MOBILE CREATORS UPDATE MARCH 2018 CAMULATIVE UPDATE

WINDOWS 10 MOBILE CREATORS UPDATE MARCH 2018 CUMULATIVE UPDATE NOT RELEASE BY MICROSOFT.

SO MY QUESTION IS WHY MICROSOFT NOT RELEASE MARCH 2018 CUMULATIVE UPDATE FOR MOBILE (CREATORS UPDATE USERS)?

santanumaity, Mar 28, 2018
Thema:

Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

1. Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release - Similar Threads - Python Extension Visual

2. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  3. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  4. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual Studio Python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Python: I think I have a python extension missing or something because python doesn't seem to be working properly in Visual Studio Code. What can I do to resolve this problem? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I just really am not sure where else.here is my code: wlcm...
  6. Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release: We are pleased to announce that the January 2019 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available. You can download the Python extension from the Marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual Studio Code. You can learn more...
  7. Visual Studio Code September 2018 version 1.28 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code September 2018 version 1.28 released: Welcome to the September 2018 release of Visual Studio Code. As announced in the September iteration plan, we focused on housekeeping our GitHub issues and pull requests. Across all of our VS Code repositories, we closed (either triaged or fixed) 3918 issues. While we closed...
  8. August 2018 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.27

in Windows 10 News
    August 2018 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.27: Downloads: Windows | Mac | Linux 64-bit: .tar.gz .deb .rpm | Linux 32-bit: .tar.gz .deb .rpm Welcome to the August 2018 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of significant updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:...
  9. Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the May 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual...
  10. Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension March 2018 update

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension March 2018 update: Today we are excited to announce the March 2018 update to the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension! This update includes improved auto-complete for local and global scopes and a simplified configuration process for system includes and defines, enabling a better out-of-box...