Windows 10: [Q] Any Excel Templates with Appointments?

Discus and support [Q] Any Excel Templates with Appointments? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi there There's about 10 zillion here to choose from : https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Mr...R_blc7fSWRkMM: Good source of anything EXCEL :... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

[Q] Any Excel Templates with Appointments?

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
  2. MariosX Win User

Hello
    I am looking for a appointment template.
    What I want to do is:
    First Sheet Has: Date, Description
    Second Sheet Has: Monthly Calendar
    But I want in the second sheet, on the date to search for the apointment date in first sheet and auto-add the description on that particular date.

any help?

:)

MariosX, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Looking for best excel templates?

hi guys, I am looking for best excel templates for Nokia lumia.. Please suggest me best excel templates. Hope it is a trail version so that I can decide before buying it

sharmi108k, Apr 13, 2018
  4. [Q] Any Excel Templates with Appointments?

Can't edit an Excel spreadsheet on my phone that I saved to OneDrive. Why not?

You have said "I downloaded a template from the Office website. It appears to me as though it was in an odler version of Excel, probably 2003 or older"

That would mean, even though you saved the file as .xlsx, the template would have

a) corrupted the file

b) turned the file to .xls format.

Unless every excel file (in .xlsx ) in ONEDRIVE is not opening on the phone, the problem is strictly with this excel sheet, because of the template.

Jay_answers, Apr 13, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Apr 13, 2018
  6. MariosX Win User
    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    No, this is not what I'm looking for.
    The template I'm looking for is exactly like:
    College year planner - Office Templates

It's just that I do not like it's calendar, Yearly Planner sheet and I do not know how to change it

MariosX, Apr 14, 2018
Thema:

[Q] Any Excel Templates with Appointments?

1. [Q] Any Excel Templates with Appointments? - Similar Threads - Excel Templates Appointments

2. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  3. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  4. Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10: I'm having ongoing issues with lots of things and details are here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/fdbk_commsite-bug/problems-when-signing-in-andor-replying-to-posts/9c9626ef-23b4-4ac6-91b4-af902602d85e?tm=1580560977980 Item 4 of my thread relates to...
  5. templates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    templates: when I try to get a template it states I am not connected to Microsoft on line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/templates/e3997d4c-ab8d-465d-9d67-99a2320d6b45"
  6. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  7. templates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    templates: I cant find my templates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/templates/13568d66-e79a-461a-8b95-154da2331f88"
  8. Trying to Download Excel Template for Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Trying to Download Excel Template for Office 2016: Hello all, I cannot download a template for Excel using Office 2016. When online I keep getting directed to Office 365. Only six templates appear on my Excel new page and the cursor will not go into the search bar on that page to get online. Do you know where I can find the...
  9. Can't Download an Excel Template

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Download an Excel Template: I am using Windows 10 with Edge browser. I have MS Office 2007. When I try to download an Excel template I get an error message that says. 1. Check my internet connection. I have done that and it is fine 2. Turn on my browser. How do I do that? I have gone logged into...
  10. Microsoft support call appointments: always late? Are they any good?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft support call appointments: always late? Are they any good?: I have this problem with Windows 10 Pro 64, FCU, that the guys on this forum can't seem to figure out, spo I thought I should do a support call with MS. So I went to support.microsoft.com. A call back? *sarc Wait "only" 1080 or 1900 minutes, on the two times I went to the...