Windows 10: Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] Image I get this...

Discus and support Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] Image I get this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Q:Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] [ATTACH] I get this error sometimes : Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JayendraGandhi, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] Image I get this...

Q:Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030]
    Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030]  Image I get this... 3f0cd52b-a74b-4ed3-9bcd-baf5ac48ce28.jpg
    I get this error sometimes :

Certificate daemon:

Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030]

:)

JayendraGandhi, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

Mounting An image with daemon tools.

Not trying to be an azz,

LMGTFY

Munki, Jul 13, 2018
  3. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

Let's try to use system restore instead. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Update us after you perform the steps.

Radney Dri, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] Image I get this...

bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

when i start my laptop i receive the message: bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

can someone help?

Thanks,

Jenny

JennyChristiaens, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] Image I get this...

1. Q: Certificate daemon: Initialize PKCS#11 library failed. [0x00000030] Image I get this... - Similar Threads - Certificate daemon Initialize

2. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  3. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  4. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to get pass the B1 initialize library failed screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get pass the B1 initialize library failed screen?: After I updated my windows I began to get this message. B1 INITIALIZE LIBRARY FAILED. I have reset my pc and erased everything. But the message still appears. How do I fix it? Keep in mind that I can't get pass the boot screen...
  6. How to get pass the B1 initialize library failed screen?

How to get pass the B1 initialize library failed screen?: After I updated my windows I began to get this message. B1 INITIALIZE LIBRARY FAILED. I have reset my pc and erased everything. But the message still appears. How do I fix it? Keep in mind that I can't get pass the boot screen...
  7. Event 86 Certificate enrollment initialization ....Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 86 Certificate enrollment initialization ....Failed: I see this event frequently in Event Viewer: What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-86-certificate-enrollment-initialization/052b6d12-ce42-4e3b-8faf-05c7a9dc5ef9
  8. Event 86 Certificate enrollment initialization ....Failed

Event 86 Certificate enrollment initialization ....Failed: I see this event frequently in Event Viewer: What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-86-certificate-enrollment-initialization/052b6d12-ce42-4e3b-8faf-05c7a9dc5ef9
  9. Failed to load PKCS#11 library, please check your installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to load PKCS#11 library, please check your installation: How do I resolve this problem Failed to load PKCS#11 library, please check your installation please help shreya https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-load-pkcs11-library-please-check-your/41546438-f759-45ec-a501-338ba4c58eb5
  10. How to install PKCS#11 certificate

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install PKCS#11 certificate: Hello, I am trying to use electronic signature in order to get a formal document. I am downloading the certificate and installing it ok in the browser Chrome OS. however when I try to load the certificate I got those two errors Please choose your driver [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to load pkcs#11 library windows10

2. initialize pkcs#11 library failed

3. failed to load pkcs#11 library

4. failed to load pkcs#11 library epass2003,
  5. pkcs 11 library windows 8.1,
  6. initialize PKCS #11 LIBRARY [0x00000030] XP computer,
  7. certificate daemon can not load the pkcs#11 library,
  8. 0x00000030,
  9. sdappservices