Windows 10: q.js from p.adrta pop up

Discus and support q.js from p.adrta pop up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Keep getting this pop up, "q.js from p.adrta open save run" Eset & Malwarebytes find nothing. How can I get rid o it? It may have arrived with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ron3033, Jul 16, 2017.

1. ron3033 Win User

q.js from p.adrta pop up

Keep getting this pop up, "q.js from p.adrta open save run" Eset & Malwarebytes find nothing. How can I get rid o it? It may have arrived with Windows update July 7 2017.
    Thanks can't get photo to insert here

:)

ron3033, Jul 16, 2017
  2. Pavan_N Win User

pop up from microsoft

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

• What is the complete error message you get?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the error message for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 16, 2017
  3. pop up from microsoft

Email, Lightroom, Just Now, google news etc

shutter bug(2), Jul 16, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

q.js from p.adrta pop up

5. ron3033 Win User
    Hello and Thank You
    I just close it, I have run my Eset Nod 32 and Malwarebytes.... after a few days eset found this, but it still pops up if I am in Hotmail, Ebay, Amazon etc...

q.js from p.adrta pop up [​IMG]

q.js from p.adrta pop up [​IMG]

this is what eset found, 2nd photo is the orange line opened.

ron3033, Jul 18, 2017
  6. BarbInFl Win User
    I put the domain name in my restricted zone and now just get a notice that the file has been prohibited

BarbInFl, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

q.js from p.adrta pop up

1. q.js from p.adrta pop up - Similar Threads - adrta pop

2. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_person4499 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bndtom/what_is_this_copilot_preview_thats_just_popped/
  3. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  4. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  5. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  7. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  8. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  10. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...