Windows 10: [Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device

Discus and support [Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At my house, i got a radio system that supports Bluetooth. During the late spring and summer we have frequent social get-togethers and we have quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billybag, May 15, 2017.

1. billybag Win User

[Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device

At my house, i got a radio system that supports Bluetooth. During the late spring and summer we have frequent social get-togethers and we have quickly noticed that in order to play music off of my PC, we have to make sure everybody's iPhone Bluetooth is off if they have ever connected to the Bluetooth device before.

My friend says that she has always been able to kick other connected devices off of her own Bluetooth speaker at her house and i had never heard of that before.

In short; is there a way to so take charge of my Bluetooth radio and supersede any other possible connection? The radio is meant to be communal and so i would hate to make a rule that no one else can use it when i am not around.

i have already tried using the playback devices menu to force a connection.

:)

billybag, May 15, 2017

2. N900 Bluetooth AutoConnect

once the bluetooth device is turned on, so long as it is already saved to your n900, it should automatically be detected and connected.

unfortunately, the bluetooth stack has issues, as did the e90 and the e71-1, whereas it kicks off the device and has to be reconnected manually often.

it is not something you will be able to fix by playing with it. the bluetooth stack needs to be rewritten and fixed.

in some cases, it actually turns my bt devices "off" and i have to restart the device.

ceroberts75, May 15, 2017
  3. SteveW4 Win User
    How to keep bluetooth from being disabled on battery mode

Thanks for the reply. I had looked under the power options as well as creating a custom power plan and advanced setting. In none of those areas do I see a "disable bluetooth" function.

I will try turning off "battery saver" altogether, but currently it's only supposed to kick in at 20%, but the "disabling" of my bluetooth device occurs with 100% battery, so I'm not totally hopeful that will do the trick.

Window's FAQ recommendation to adjust the bluetooth settings is a toggle in the Action Center, but that's not even available to me as the entire bluetooth driver/device is disabled in device manager.

If there are any other thoughts, or perhaps someone know the exact path for me to look for the option to disable this "feature"?

SteveW4, May 15, 2017
Thema:

[Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device

1. [Q] Kicking Someone Off Bluetooth Device - Similar Threads - Kicking Someone Off

2. Bluetooth device disappeared. No On/Off switch on bluetooth config.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device disappeared. No On/Off switch on bluetooth config.: Hi! Yesterday I was using my bluetooth headset with no problem. Today I tried using it, but it didn't connect. So I tried disconnecting it, turning off and on the bluetooth, but it wouldn't turn back on. I restarted my pc and the On/Off switch disappeared from the bluetooth...
  3. Kick off of net service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kick off of net service: I keep getting booted off my service lane every time a certain person in this household gets on there laptop too play a Xbox related game or even when said person is using the Xbox console, what can I do to correct this problem?...
  4. Bluetooth device keeps turning off.

Bluetooth device keeps turning off.: Hi Guys, I have recently got an issue with my PC connecting to my Sony HiFi with bluetooth. It finds the Sony and I add it to my bluetooth devices through the Windows "Add a Bluetooth Device" however the sound does not play through it. When I run the bluetooth troubleshooter...
  5. RC Controller with USB interface is being "kicked off" USB as an unrecognized device

RC Controller with USB interface is being "kicked off" USB as an unrecognized device: HI, I recently started a hobby with RC Airplanes and I purchased a Flysky 16x controller/transmitter which comes with a usb cable to connect with a computer. I also purchased a simulator program called Clear View that allows the transmitter to control model aircraft as an...
  6. kicked off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kicked off: I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kicked-off/21bc9ef3-791d-4f5a-adb7-1d8280938fe9
  7. No bluetooth on/off toggle in Bluetooth & other devices window.

No bluetooth on/off toggle in Bluetooth & other devices window.: I bought a Bluetooth adapter for my Windows 10 Acer laptop. Successfully loaded software from disc and when I plug in the adapter it is recognised and listed in the 'Bluetooth & Other Devices' devices column. However, when I try to connect to a Bluetooth speaker nothing...
  8. kicked off wifi

kicked off wifi: I'm repeatedly kick off wifi using my ASUS windows 10 laptop, and the wifi connection is working fine in my home. What can be causing that to happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/kicked-off-wifi/6ce6899c-a009-4ad1-9c45-3755d61e5ff4
  9. Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off?

Connecting to someones PC without kicking them off?: Hi, I'm a tech guy and this is the first time where I am trying to connect to someones computer, I can get connected fine, but it will kick him off, and when he tries to log back on, it kicks me off. He has tried using a different user on his computer. Any help? 26771
  10. Kick off the windows 10 residue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kick off the windows 10 residue: Hello, i'm on a 18GO memory pc. I'm running with windows 8, but when i first bought it i tried to instal windows 10 and I quickly see that I was lacking of space. So i weren't able to dl windows 10, but it filled up my memory and i don't know how what I dl, i don't want...