Windows 10: [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII

Discus and support [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, recently I bought LG's 25UM58 Ultrawide monitor (21:9) I play a lot of BOII daily, the game is stretched badly, I tried Flawless Widescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MetalSaint, Jun 29, 2017.

1. [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII

Hi guys, recently I bought LG's 25UM58 Ultrawide monitor (21:9) I play a lot of BOII daily, the game is stretched badly, I tried Flawless Widescreen fixer and game looked good but Im afraid that'll get me VAC banned or TAC, so anyone here been using it for a while?

:)

MetalSaint, Jun 29, 2017

2. Windows 10 Graphics Rendering Aspect Ratio Issues

i had the same problem...the solution is very easy ......you can do it by widescreen fixer.... the link is...... dlrudie/WidescreenFixer .....the only problem is it is not for all games.....

maloytmondalt, Jun 29, 2017
  3. adramshaw Win User
    adramshaw, Jun 29, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

[Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII

I would post that on the Steam forums too

Dude, Jul 7, 2017
  5. Been using it for a week now and yesterday steam did a ban hammer roll to hackers and didn't get banned at all so I can confirm myself its not bannable *Smile

MetalSaint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

[Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII

1. [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII - Similar Threads - Using Flawless widescreen

2. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widescreen monitor not working: I have a HP Elitebook x360 which is work issued. I have been running a MSI 34” widescreen monitor via HDMI cable through a USB-C hub for months without issue. Suddenly the laptop won’t recognise that the monitor is plugged in and the monitor is getting no signal from the...
  3. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Widescreen monitor not working: I have a HP Elitebook x360 which is work issued. I have been running a MSI 34” widescreen monitor via HDMI cable through a USB-C hub for months without issue. Suddenly the laptop won’t recognise that the monitor is plugged in and the monitor is getting no signal from the...
  4. HDMI Switch for Widescreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Switch for Widescreen: https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-GANA-Bidirectional-Supports-Passthrough-HDMI/dp/B07K2NZX8L/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hdmi%2Bsplitter&qid=1661264586&sprefix=HDMI%2Bspli%2Caps%2C117&sr=8-4&th=1 This is the splitter. ^^^ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GFN64F2 This is...
  5. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is stuck on widescreen?: Hello- I have any so many issues with my driver I don't really know what to do, first off. After playing a game that typically forced my computer to go into widescreen, now upon exiting the game my computer has stayed in widescreen. I don't think it is the driver, but I have...
  6. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is stuck on widescreen?: Hello- I have any so many issues with my driver I don't really know what to do, first off. After playing a game that typically forced my computer to go into widescreen, now upon exiting the game my computer has stayed in widescreen. I don't think it is the driver, but I have...
  7. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Tweaking.com's fixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tweaking.com's fixer: I followed their instructions but it will not start repairs. (It does the scans.) Since they put it in Safe Mode with Networking, I'm guessing that it needs a network connection. Yet Win10 doesn't have wifi in Safe Mode. Should I jump through the hoops needed to enable wifi,...
  9. Speedy Fixer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speedy Fixer: I cannot remove Speedy Fixer on my computer. It doess not show up under my programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speedy-fixer/7485d415-b0e8-44d3-a7e8-775d5db6589d
  10. Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?: My brother run this software and this have “scan registry” feature and when he did it , it found 120+ registry errors .. wow what’s that ? And this tool also have repair function for these so called errors . He told me that I should use this software and scan monthly ....