Windows 10: qbittorrent bsod says Page Fault in non Paged Area

Discus and support qbittorrent bsod says Page Fault in non Paged Area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I never encountered this problem until the past two days. Was it a new windows update? A driver? Help please! 55614 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vegasf1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. vegasf1 Win User

qbittorrent bsod says Page Fault in non Paged Area

I never encountered this problem until the past two days. Was it a new windows update? A driver? Help please!

:)

vegasf1, Jul 7, 2016

2. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hi there,

Here is a link to my DMP file. https://ufile.io/c612q

Also, I ran WhoCrashed and it seems to give me a little more insight.

qbittorrent bsod says Page Fault in non Paged Area [​IMG]

JonathanLamb, Jul 7, 2016
  3. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hello,

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Meanwhile, the dump you uploaded point to bcmwl63a.sys as a problem. That belongs to the Broadcom 802.11 driver.

It doesn't look like it's been updated to the latest:

Code: lmvm bcmwl63a start end module name fffff800`d9aa0000 fffff800`da55e000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Timestamp: Mon Jul 20 05:54:40 2015 (55ACC560) CheckSum: 00ABD4DB ImageSize: 00ABE000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] There is a WiFi driver dated 2015/06/30 available on the ASUS web site: MAXIMUS VI FORMULA | Motherboards | ASUS USA

Attachment 88890

Ztruker, Jul 7, 2016
  5. vegasf1 Win User
    Sorry I didn't read the forum rules.

Hmm I'll try that wifi file, but the motherboard did not come with wifi built in. And my wireless card ac-66u does not have a win 10 driver after some investigating. I never had problems before until yesterday. I did notice that windows installed a OS upgrade a day or two before so I'm thinking something with the new update isn't liking my config.

I will try just using the wired connection and not use the asus wireless card which appears to be made by broadcom.

vegasf1, Jul 7, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    No matter what you are using for WiFi, that is the driver that is having a problem and it belongs to Broadcom which is native to your board according the their driver download page.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. qbittorrent bsod says Page Fault in non Paged Area - Similar Threads - qbittorrent bsod says

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...