Windows 10: qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 adapter

Discus and support qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have intermittent sound on my HP Laptop when streaming YouTube and Netflix videos. Not sure why but I ran a check with Advanced Care 11 on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiaAdams, Jul 8, 2018.

1. MiaAdams Win User

qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 adapter

I have intermittent sound on my HP Laptop when streaming YouTube and Netflix videos. Not sure why but I ran a check with Advanced Care 11 on my drivers and Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9565 drivers for Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11blg/g/n Wifi Adapters need updates but I cannot find how or where to update. Can you help me?

:)

MiaAdams, Jul 8, 2018

2. windows 10-v1709 asks for PIN with Bluetooth v2-0 usb adapter

the pin box was same as at top of another of your support queries I googled.

I found that I got round this step ( after I paired with a windows8-0 32bit tablet with bluetooth 4-0 which may have no relevance ) by swapping my isynergy bluetooth 2-0 usb adapter for a Belkin Bluetooth 2-1 usb adapter. The difference being that no PIN
    box popped up when pairing and afterwards xb1controller showed up in device manager within the bluetooth tab.

Maybe you could test Bluetooth versions or brands of bluetooth usb adapter. Others probably need to know what the caveats are with a particular adapter, e.g. would my game controller work more smoothly with a BT4.0 adapter or can I use 2 gamepads with BT2-1
    ?

UncoiledOak8930, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Jul 8, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

1. qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 adapter - Similar Threads - qca9565 bluetooth adapter

2. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  3. Bluetooth Adapters?

Bluetooth Adapters?: I'm using an older Dell Inspiron PC which apparently does not have Bluetooth Capabilities! Is there a device out there such as some kind of USB adapter or something that would make it so that I can connect my Bluetooth Headphones to my PC wirelessly? Any suggestions would be...
  4. QCA9565 wifi connectivity

QCA9565 wifi connectivity: I used to use an ethernet cable to access the internet. Since upgrading to a faster ISP, and Wifi, my Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 3252 which uses a QCA9565 has great difficulty receiving and keeping the Wifi signal. My apple laptop has no problems; my Pixel phone has no...
  5. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth adapter: i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech support that their adapter does not have windows 10 drivers available. can you make a recommendation or provide another solution....
  6. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter: I have two hard drives on my computer, one with High Sierra, and the other with Windows 10, my bluetooth adapter works on Mac without problems, but when using on windows my earphone does not connect, someone can help me ? submitted by /u/AxlSand [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth Adapter

Bluetooth Adapter: I want to add bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10 desktop. I already have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Do I need a separate Bluetooth adapter for the earbuds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-adapter/6749cce9-38d8-4051-ae8f-c23d88915a82
  8. Bluetooth adapter

Bluetooth adapter: I was having trouble with my bluetooth connected mouse dropping out. I changed the batteries and tried to re- pair the device. Bluetooth was not recognising the mouse, so I uninstalled it and tried again. Still no recognition. I tried the troubleshooter and received a...
  9. Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0

Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0: Out of the blue... my bluetooth speaker stopped working and now when I go to Device Manager under Qualcomm qca9565 bluetooth 4.0 it says: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Already tried updating the driver and...
  10. Bluetooth not registering in device manager (QCA9565)

Bluetooth not registering in device manager (QCA9565): Hey TenForums, I've recently decided to add a better bluetooth module to my desktop, than a 2$ dongle, so I decided that the cheapest alternative was to get a PCIe to mPCI adapter card and slot in a wireless card from an old laptop. This seemed to work beautifully, as it...