Windows 10: QR Reader / QR Scanner

Discus and support QR Reader / QR Scanner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I deployed Win 10 tablets to our K-6 classrooms. Cannot figure out how to scan a QR code and automatically go to the web address without downloading a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by annenap, May 1, 2016.

1. annenap Win User

QR Reader / QR Scanner

I deployed Win 10 tablets to our K-6 classrooms. Cannot figure out how to scan a QR code and automatically go to the web address without downloading a sub-par third party app. Any clue?

:)

annenap, May 1, 2016
  2. ng85---01 Win User

barcode scanner for nokia 6300

Is there a linear barcode scanner/reader for nokia 6300. I've found many readers for 2D QR codes but none for linear barcode.

Also a QR code generator app for phone. All of the sites i've searched have onsite generator but none has an app to download to phone.

ng85---01, May 1, 2016
  3. Barcode scan does not work

I am unable to scan QR codes since the camera continually refocuses, I have factory reset the phone 4 times and tried various qr scanner/ reader apps from the store but the problem still persists..

My 535 has windows 10 mobile build 10.0.14393.321

barryweiner, May 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

QR Reader / QR Scanner

Hi, you will need a 3rd party program, whether a universal app or a desktop app.

Originally an operating system provided enough to make the bits and pieces of your computer available to you and would boot up to a single blinking prompt. What you made it then do was up to you. It couldn't do anything without applications - programs - which you had to write or buy.

For many years MS packaged simple programs with the OS - Internet Explorer, Paint, Wordpad... And now we have some universal apps.

But these only cover a certain range.

Anything more-or more sophisticated- yes, you need to download a program. There are apps from the store, and there will be desktop programs too.

dalchina, May 1, 2016
Thema:

QR Reader / QR Scanner

1. QR Reader / QR Scanner - Similar Threads - Reader Scanner

2. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  3. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  4. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  6. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  7. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  8. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  9. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  10. Fingerprint reader/scanner not working with recent update to windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint reader/scanner not working with recent update to windows hello: How can I fix compatibility issues with windows hello on my HP ENVY 360 laptop? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-readerscanner-not-working-with-recent/9c10daa0-5501-4272-a2bb-4f883ec457fe