Windows 10: Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading

Discus and support Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop with these specifications: Nvidia Quadro K3000M/2GB VRAM + Intel HD 4000 2GB 16GB RAM Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Core i7 3740QM I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheSkilledPlaya, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading

Hi, I have a laptop with these specifications:
    Nvidia Quadro K3000M/2GB VRAM + Intel HD 4000 2GB
    16GB RAM
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Intel Core i7 3740QM
    I tried to update to Windows 10 once in 2015 Nov and once in May 2016. Both times, after installing Win10 over Win8.1 and updating graphics drivers, I experienced horrible screen tearing problems in games. Enabling Vsync makes the game run at 15-20 fps (was running at 30-45 on Win8). Both times I used the "go back to windows 8" option and now I'm on Windows 8.1. Windows 10 seems to have a lot of features and I want to get it before July 29. However, I don't want to have every single game lagging. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

:)

TheSkilledPlaya, Jul 9, 2016

2. Cannot Duplicate displays after Windows 10 upgrade

I have same situation. im using Dell M6700 with Intel HD4000 and Quadro K3000M

TuanVu_TTKD, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Two Display Adapters showing after Microsoft 10 upgrade

I'm having the same issue. I also tried to update, as well as run the troubleshooter. I'm still having issues with my NVIDIA Quadro 600 and my NVIDIA Quadro FX 580. Prior to upgrading to 10 I could run dual displays and now I have the exclamation mark
    and can only output to a single display...Can anyone offer some assistance?

JustinDaul, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading

1. Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading - Similar Threads - Quadro K3000M Issues

2. Quadro 6000 6gb

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Quadro 6000 6gb: Dell i7 4770 16gb ram, 1080 sony bravia monitor/tv. quadro 4000 2gb. tried to install quadro 6000 6gb. errors 42, 442, not migrated and so on. very common problems. tried driver from 2010, and 2015, same results. win 10 and intel 4600 are up to date, and quadro 4000 put back...
  3. NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error

NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error: Hi, When I launch RenderMan in Maya, I am getting this error: Denoiser failed: [ERROR] Optix ERROR creating RTX context I know this card is well dated now and it did work with denoising before. But now, I am not even trying to use the denoiser and it is giving this error...
  4. Log in issue after upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Log in issue after upgrading: Hello people, I had my laptop upgraded and it had a fresh install of Windows 10. All is fine. However, I need to reinstall the full Microsoft Package but I need my password to log in. The problem is this - all my passwords were in Excel, which is now not installed. I have...
  5. nvidia quadro m4000 driver not compatible

nvidia quadro m4000 driver not compatible: The installer says that it is not compatible with this version of Windows 10 pro. any ideas? Windows 10 ver 1909 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. After upgrade an issue with hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After upgrade an issue with hibernation: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and whenI recover my PC from the hibernation, it has an issue. Then it fixes it and performs a boot from scratch.It is a kernel data inpage error and I received an error code 0xc000001...
  7. Activation Issue after upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issue after upgrade: I took part in the free Windows 10 upgrade from 7 when it first rolled out a few years ago. Since then I've upgraded my system several times. The last time I did it I installed a new CPU and GPU. Afterwards, I received a notification saying that I had to activate my copy...
  8. Audio; no sound after installing NVIDIA Quadro K600

Audio; no sound after installing NVIDIA Quadro K600: I have a solution for those having a similar problem with an NVIDIA or other graphics card. Here is the solution I found. How did I get the problem? Upgraded the video on my workstation hp XW6600 to a medium performance video card very adequate for what I do to help fix...
  9. keyboard issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard issues after upgrade: after a recent upgrade of Windows 10, some keys on the laptop keyboard don't work. any ideas on how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/keyboard-issues-after-upgrade/91f94e93-99fa-48ca-a792-631c34ef78e9
  10. NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes: Hello all, I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quadro k3000m bsod

2. nvidia quadro k3000m display issues