Windows 10: Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading

Discus and support Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop with these specifications: Nvidia Quadro K3000M/2GB VRAM + Intel HD 4000 2GB 16GB RAM Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Core i7 3740QM I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheSkilledPlaya, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading

Hi, I have a laptop with these specifications:
    Nvidia Quadro K3000M/2GB VRAM + Intel HD 4000 2GB
    16GB RAM
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Intel Core i7 3740QM
    I tried to update to Windows 10 once in 2015 Nov and once in May 2016. Both times, after installing Win10 over Win8.1 and updating graphics drivers, I experienced horrible screen tearing problems in games. Enabling Vsync makes the game run at 15-20 fps (was running at 30-45 on Win8). Both times I used the "go back to windows 8" option and now I'm on Windows 8.1. Windows 10 seems to have a lot of features and I want to get it before July 29. However, I don't want to have every single game lagging. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

:)

TheSkilledPlaya, Jul 9, 2016

2. Cannot Duplicate displays after Windows 10 upgrade

I have same situation. im using Dell M6700 with Intel HD4000 and Quadro K3000M

TuanVu_TTKD, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Two Display Adapters showing after Microsoft 10 upgrade

I'm having the same issue. I also tried to update, as well as run the troubleshooter. I'm still having issues with my NVIDIA Quadro 600 and my NVIDIA Quadro FX 580. Prior to upgrading to 10 I could run dual displays and now I have the exclamation mark
    and can only output to a single display...Can anyone offer some assistance?

JustinDaul, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading

1. Quadro K3000M Issues after upgrading - Similar Threads - Quadro K3000M Issues

2. A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903: after update to 1903 i dont see the pop up when i have finished downloading a torrent. i also dont see the "safe to remove device" when i unplug an external usb drive. how do i change back the notification area like it was before updating to 1903? 136789
  3. S Note issue after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    S Note issue after upgrade: I upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to 10 and get trouble. My S Note isn’t working anymore. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-note-issue-after-upgrade/cf76e515-6108-4c12-b28c-2b42825832f0
  4. Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809: After upgrading to Version 1809 (Build 17763.168), I am unable to use my corporate Ethernet connection. I do get connected - briefly, when I log in to the Cyberoam Client, but seconds later, I get the Blue Screen... Windows starts up fine after that, but when I try to...
  5. keyboard issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard issues after upgrade: after a recent upgrade of Windows 10, some keys on the laptop keyboard don't work. any ideas on how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/keyboard-issues-after-upgrade/91f94e93-99fa-48ca-a792-631c34ef78e9
  6. Issue after upgrading TPM firmware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue after upgrading TPM firmware: Hello, This is the update that I am trying to accomplish: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4096377/windows-10-update-security-processor-tpm-firmware However after completing the steps that are listed within this article I am still not able to complete the actual...
  7. USB issues after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB issues after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi! Looking for help with some issues that developed after installing Windows 10.... Background: No problems with Windows 7. Had computer for 5+ years....held off on upgrading to Windows 10 in fear of problems, but was in queue to get the upgrade. Pop up would come up...
  8. NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes: Hello all, I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the...
  9. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade: Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that way. Now I have no mouse...
  10. Small issue after upgrading to creator's update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Small issue after upgrading to creator's update: So I just have this error in the event viewer ever since I upgraded to win 10 creators update. Event 7000 Service Control Manager The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following error: The request is not supported. Any idea what service is this tied to?Or why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia quadro k3000m display issues