Windows 10: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Discus and support Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daddybux, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Daddybux Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers in a zip. Option two would be if anyone knows all the file names I need since I'm dual-booting both OS, while in the Kubuntu boot I have access to the Windows system so I'd be able to copy the necessary files from windows to Kubuntu and run the ndiswrapper. Thanks for any info that could help with this.

:)

Daddybux, Mar 17, 2016

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 driver issue in Windows 10

adityasaputra593, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Slow wifi speed after windows 10 November update

It's working but after getting creator update WiFi become slow . I don't know what's wrong with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Wireless Network Adapter

Sheikh Shofiullah, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4

2. Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth on Windows 10 Version 21H1: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver not working after last update. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling the driver's software, the system insists on not recognizing the device. With the date of 16.10.2021, the system seems to have stopped the bluetooth device in...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers: I cannot find working drivers anywhere, most links for the drivers for this product lead me to a different products drivers, which won't work, the base drivers lock me to 24 kbs, any help tracking this accursed file would most help...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  5. Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver

Cannot update Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth Driver: I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363). All Dell diagnostics say everything is up to date, but the Qualcomm driver is not working. I...
  6. Bluetooth lost on surface go-Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth

Bluetooth lost on surface go-Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth: I lost Bluetooth capability yesterday. No icon to turn on and off. Updated, uninstalled, ran diagnostics and chatted with Microsoft and Best Buy but neither helped. Anyone have same issue and knows how to fix? Help!!!!...
  7. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  8. Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem: Hello everyone. My notebook would not complete installation of Windows 10 due to athwbx.sys problem. BSOD. This is a driver file found in Windows 8 for the Atheros Wireless Network hardware. However I am updating from Windows 7 and this file is not part of the drivers...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...
  10. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634